TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ballpark figure?

If im not mistaken they will be around $70-$90 on average per turtle with the part of the street scene. The bootlegs are aparently very good quality and much cheaper. You should be able to pick them up for under $50 for the 4 turtles. Some of the other collectors should be able to confirm.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Correct. I have a set of original NECA carded Turtles I have on display, since I didn't want to open them, I bought a set of color bandana bootlegs off ebay for $65 bucks or so and it was so worth. I heard horror stories about joints getting stuck, breaking etc, but touchwood, my set was perfectly fine. So I guess so about it at your own risk? I also choose the seller that sold the most with the most feedback rating for the turtles since there are a lot of different sellers on ebay that sells them.

If im not mistaken they will be around $70-$90 on average per turtle with the part of the street scene. The bootlegs are aparently very good quality and much cheaper. You should be able to pick them up for under $50 for the 4 turtles. Some of the other collectors should be able to confirm.

Wow that is some serious $$$ for these,might have to opt for the bootlegs.

Correct. I have a set of original NECA carded Turtles I have on display, since I didn't want to open them, I bought a set of color bandana bootlegs off ebay for $65 bucks or so and it was so worth. I heard horror stories about joints getting stuck, breaking etc, but touchwood, my set was perfectly fine. So I guess so about it at your own risk? I also choose the seller that sold the most with the most feedback rating for the turtles since there are a lot of different sellers on ebay that sells them.

So they have the red bandana versions and the multicolored versions of the KO's? Do you mind pointing me the way to the seller you used?

do they plan on making a classic shredder and splinter? I love the look of the turtles and bebop and rocksteady

Turtle-MM.jpg

Thanks for the pic. They do look great. I think I like these even more than the toon versions. Leo's eyes look a bit strange, but I think it's just due to lighting

I received my 4 classic collection turtles today, but I think they might be bootlegs. All the shoulder joints didnt want to move. Had to use an art knife to loosen them up. Mikeys one foot keeps falling off, and some of his joints are extremely loose. Also they struggle to hold their weapons. The packaging looks legit though.

I received my 4 classic collection turtles today, but I think they might be bootlegs. All the shoulder joints didnt want to move. Had to use an art knife to loosen them up. Mikeys one foot keeps falling off, and some of his joints are extremely loose. Also they struggle to hold their weapons. The packaging looks legit though.

Mine are definitely not bootlegs (bought at a Toys R Us) and I had most of those same problems. All 4 of my turtles had super stiff/tight shoulders. I was really scared I was going to break them. The finger articulation makes it very difficult for them to firmly hold their weapons. Never had any of their feet fall off though. I don't know whether yours are bootleg or not, but most of the problems you described are also present on mine as well so they may indeed be legit.

Here are my turtles. Raphael's left arm i still can't get free. If I lift Mikey's arms higher than that, they just automatically droop. I guess I'll just leave them as they are now.

Turtles 1.jpg

Turtles 2.jpg

As cool as the FUNKO Turtles look i prefer the KIDROBOT X line of Turtles and they have accessories and some articulation too.

Here are my turtles. Raphael's left arm i still can't get free. If I lift Mikey's arms higher than that, they just automatically droop. I guess I'll just leave them as they are now.

View attachment 111139

View attachment 111140

I do have a set of bootlegs (which I hate).

You can easily identify Donatello as a bootleg as the band around his stick is grey and not white. I will definitly pic up an original release sooner or later...

Back