TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they're up yet anywhere. BBTS carries Revoltech though so they should hopefully have them here stateside. Not sure where it'd be best to order from in Australia but I would think China or whoever will get these quicker and if it'd cost you about the same in shipping you could get them sooner.

Thanks Deckard I shall wait and see. I really hope i can pick these up I havn't bought any figs for years but these I would love!!

revoltech turtles! yes, those are awesome. They might fit right in with Playmates turtles figures too, revoltech is usually about 4 inches tall. I'm so pumped for these, they look killer. I really hope they do shredder.

Those turtles look awesome, fantastic colours and by the looks of it, great articulation and faces :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indeed, these look very nice and nail the cartoon look. I see articilated limbs, sewer bases, weapons, multiple faces. :yess:

:lol on the drooling Donny face.

Shame no one has the balls to do 1/6 high end figures...preferably of Henson's designs.

I think they'll do it eventually. Companies know how big the turtles are. The turtles right now have a new big boom of merchandising coming from all kinds of different companies. Its all thanks to this new cartoon and the 80s nostalgia. I wouldnt be surprised if a company tried there hand. Hell we got a giant Jakks Mikey on the way. Imagine a 1/4th scale movie 1 turtle by neca!!

In my opinion the Classic Collection Turtles are the best out there. I've heard people say that they're cross-eyed but really, how hard is it to repaint eyes? I don't like anything about the new Turtles cartoon. I watched the first episode and said, "done!" I have mixed feelings about the new movie coming out. For one, Bay. The preview just seems like another Transformers movie. But who knows, it may surprise me.

I am really looking forward to the new Classic Collection movie style Turtles though. They look to be awesome based on the Leo.

Attachments

• TMNT.jpg
    TMNT.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 477
  • TMNT_Classics_Series-3_1990_Movie_Leonardo_04.jpg
    TMNT_Classics_Series-3_1990_Movie_Leonardo_04.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 492

lol that look is such a classic DeNiro look.

And I don't want to be a bubblebuster, but are we certain those ninja turtles aren't an April Fool's joke? They look so good but just a weird day to have such a cool announcement. I've paranoid, maybe.

Found this, someone took it upon themselves to improve the new TMNT designs. Them turtle noses. How awesome does Leo look in his first shot?!
tumblr_n3d4sm3Ht11r1nn1fo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n3d4sm3Ht11r1nn1fo2_500.jpg

Took my niece to TRU today and found a Casey Jones on the pegs. Have yet to open him, but already wish they didnt paint his face as well as had a removable hood.

I don't understand how people who like the 80's show don't like the new show, also people who love Alien and Termiantor... Some episodes are complete parodies of those movies.

I don't understand how people who like the 80's show don't like the new show, also people who love Alien and Termiantor... Some episodes are complete parodies of those movies.

I liked the old show and liked the new one. Although I havnt watched the new show since season one, but only cause that channel got cut by xfinity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I freaking love all the James Cameron movie references in this show! It's so awesome how they've managed to incorporate so much of the TMNT characters and stories without ruining said characters. They are far enough from the originals to be their own thing but close enough to be recognizable. You can tell the people who run the show really love the turtles franchise and see them more than just a "kids show". Hopefully they keep it going like this for seasons to come.

I freaking love all the James Cameron movie references in this show! It's so awesome how they've managed to incorporate so much of the TMNT characters and stories without ruining said characters. They are far enough from the originals to be their own thing but close enough to be recognizable. You can tell the people who run the show really love the turtles franchise and see them more than just a "kids show". Hopefully they keep it going like this for seasons to come.

There is obviously plenty there for kids but also stuff for us adults too, the stories are actually good too, not your typical cartoon rubbish. Friends look at me when I post or talk about next Turtles ep out and none have watched an ep so meh, opinion invalid.

Back