TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because all he really has is the loin cloth. He's the Token Black Guy in this. (it's a Michael Bay movie, trust me) Dew-Rag, Loin Cloth, far and away the buffest. The rest is so senseless.

My mate in work (who happens to be black) was getting excited about this new film last week after the first turtle pics were leaked. He said that he thought Raph looked cool because he looked like the black guy of the group. I didn't really get it at the time but it's obviously something the film makers have thought about.

Was at my local TRU and noticed, once again, no classic figures. I wonder if this is a strategy with playmates or with TRU to only stock them when new figures come out but keep it limited to only a couple of cases. I was lucky enough to get bebop and rocksteady when I did because I have only seen them once ever.

I hate everything about them, but that is to be expected from Bay :cuss :monkey2. I plan to boycott it all, and watch the old movie again.

tumblr_n08y2tW12V1rickeeo1_500.jpg

So I ordered a set of bootleg NECA TMNT. Leo, Don, Raph & Mikey. This is what I got. The bandannas feel really fragile, Raphs already feels/looks like it's about to come off. Donatellos tie on his belt is facing sideways, for some reason. On both of them I received actually. The joints on Raph and Donatello are real stiff, to the point where it feels like they're gonna break. Mikeys joints are real loose except his right leg. They look decent don't get me wrong but up close...>_> Rough.

The weapons. Mikey's nunchucks aren't equal length and also the red paint looks like it could easily come off.

I have an original Leo and I can now appreciate how well made it is, the paint, plastic, joints...everything.

Guess you're really taking a gamble when you order these bootlegs, you're either gonna get lucky and get a good set or not.

Seen Bebop and Rocksteady in Smyths yesterday, €19.99 each, I have the four classic turtles, are B&R really as bad as people say or should I pick them up?

My mate in work (who happens to be black) was getting excited about this new film last week after the first turtle pics were leaked. He said that he thought Raph looked cool because he looked like the black guy of the group. I didn't really get it at the time but it's obviously something the film makers have thought about.

543141]
tumblr_n08y2tW12V1rickeeo1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Michael Bay's Terribly Mangled Ninja Turtles.
Staring
Tyler Perry as Leonardo
Tyler Perry as Mechaelango
Tyler Perry as Donatelo
And Tyler Perry as Raphael

Back