TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, king ralph!

MV5BNTA3NTI1OTM4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDMwNDAzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Some guy had a NECA Mike still in the packaging, not the oval style the normal packaging, got it for €20... and a set of 3 mousers too... hmmm dunno if I should open them?

Do you guys watch the show? I didn't like the look of the figure at first but after seeing the episode I love it. Was probably my favorite episode so far. Plus this Casey is about a thousand times more faithful to the source than the Clint Eastwood Casey from the old cartoon even with the new mask. Loved how they handeled all the relationships and fan nods to comics.

That's too bad. You're missing out on the best TMNT ever put on a screen in you're a Turtles fan. Michael Bay's misfire won't come close.

for real? it was on my radar when it first started but i never set it up to record and just kind of forgot about it(even though i look through the figures every time i go to the store, lol). if it's really that good i will check it out though...thanks.

Been watching live action turtles since the late 80s and this is far superior to the movies and original and 2000s cartoons.

Nick treats these characters with love. This is the prime example of what every reboot/superhero movie etc should be. The stories aren't just for kids, Shredder having murdered Splinter's wife and baby daughter etc. I've already converted like 3 people this week and they all love it. :lol

Honestly with this show, I'm just left scratching my head with what "fans" think it is Michael Bay is going to accomplish. Everything you want is right here and has been since this show started last year.

Thinking of jumping on board after hearing how good season 2 was/is. Should I skip season 1 (I've seen parts of it)?

Season one is mostly good, with some great episodes. They started out with a few mutant of the week type episodes all driven by the Kraang and ooze before they finally started up the Shredder and Foot storyline but those all did finally come full circle and tie in very well. I guess it depends how much time you want to kill. I would watch it all but if you wanna try some stuff first and see how it hooks you I can give you some suggestions.

The first two episodes "Rise of the Turtles Part 1 and 2" for an intro to these versions
The Gauntlet (Shredder VS Turtles 1st time)
It Came From the Depths (Leatherhead and the Kraang)
I, Monster (Rat King takes control of Splinter and turns him against the Turtles)
TCRI (Trying to take down the Kraang HQ portal with Leatherhead)
Showdown 1 and 2 (Turtles VS Technodrome, Shredder VS Splinter)

Last edited:
Okay, will do. I'll find a place to watch these. Thank you Deckard. I feel like starting from the beginning anyway.

All good points. This tmnt show is the best incarnation yet. It makes them different from before without mucking up what made them great. Putting dumbass clothes on them and jewelry isn't necessary. But I would expected that from someone like bay who hates 80s toons.

Yup. He shows up in S2 and his action figure is out now. Not brilliant but not too bad.

The first two episodes "Rise of the Turtles Part 1 and 2" for an intro to these versions
The Gauntlet (Shredder VS Turtles 1st time)
It Came From the Depths (Leatherhead and the Kraang)
I, Monster (Rat King takes control of Splinter and turns him against the Turtles)
TCRI (Trying to take down the Kraang HQ portal with Leatherhead)
Showdown 1 and 2 (Turtles VS Technodrome, Shredder VS Splinter)

About to watch The Gauntlet now and will try and get through the rest soon.:rock

Yup. He shows up in S2 and his action figure is out now. Not brilliant but not too bad.

Cheers.:hi5:

I know nobody else liked it, but I enjoyed the recent TMNT animated movie. I thought the characters were done well and the relationship between Raphael and Leonardo was very well done. Plus the fight scenes rocked.

Back