TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 3 year old daughter that LOVES the new Nick' Turtles. Watching her sing along to the theme melts my heart! I can't deny that I myself am a sucker for it too ;) She has all the turtles & 2 of the 1/6th scale (Don & Raph) figures... they are definitly rad even for dad! I could not help snagging a Leatherhead too... everytime she playes with it the freakin' tail comes off?? Is this an issue with all the Leather Head figures?

I have a 3 year old daughter that LOVES the new Nick' Turtles. Watching her sing along to the theme melts my heart! I can't deny that I myself am a sucker for it too ;) She has all the turtles & 2 of the 1/6th scale (Don & Raph) figures... they are definitly rad even for dad! I could not help snagging a Leatherhead too... everytime she playes with it the freakin' tail comes off?? Is this an issue with all the Leather Head figures?

I hear ya. My little guy loves it too. Still trying to get my hands on a Leatherhead (but have a boardie on the lookout for me!).

I hate how they're dragging out the final 3 episodes of the season. Season 2 starts up in September, and looks like they're going to do one new episode a month leading up to it. :slap

Dirtied him up a bit these guys are so fun to paint :D

2s82yox.jpg

That's ridiulously awesome! :clap

I'm not talented enough to try that but I have been trying to resist painting their eyes a solid white.

I hear ya. My little guy loves it too. Still trying to get my hands on a Leatherhead (but have a boardie on the lookout for me!).

I hate how they're dragging out the final 3 episodes of the season. Season 2 starts up in September, and looks like they're going to do one new episode a month leading up to it. :slap

Good luck with the leatherhead hunt! She doesn't mind watching the reruns! She almost knows the episodes by heart now that we are stuck watching the same ones on repeat, but I'm personally looking forward to seeing something "new" for a change.
Love the Jim Henson signature you have by the way!

It is a known issue. If you contact Playmates they will send you out a new tail with a better connector piece

Thanks for the heads up, I'm definitely going to contact them. I also bought a Raphael figure that was missing one sai... Only noticed after opening. I know my daughter could care less... But it's the principal

Toys R Us website in the US has them available to ship. Not sure if that helps you. I just ordered the Sewer playset from them for $100, Dogpound, Fish Face and 4 more Foot Soldiers. The only one I'm looking for now is Baxter Stockman.

Good luck with the leatherhead hunt! She doesn't mind watching the reruns! She almost knows the episodes by heart now that we are stuck watching the same ones on repeat, but I'm personally looking forward to seeing something "new" for a change.
Love the Jim Henson signature you have by the way!

Oh trust me, I have the full season saved to my DVR so we watch them all regularily. lol And yeah, it would be nice to have a new episode to watch. ;) (and thanks on the sig compliment. :) )

Toys R Us website in the US has them available to ship. Not sure if that helps you. I just ordered the Sewer playset from them for $100, Dogpound, Fish Face and 4 more Foot Soldiers. The only one I'm looking for now is Baxter Stockman.

I'm in Canada and the shipping through them is killer. All we have up here are the Ooze figures my son (surprisingly) wants nothing to do with and the odd Metalhead which he already has. We missed out on Splinter as well. They restocked the 4 turtles and Dogpound/FishFace/Foot Soldiers over and over, but I never did see Splinter or Shredder (which I was smart enough to grab) after the initial hit of figures.

Found my son Baxter and Snakeweed. I also got him some Pokemon figures at the same time. He has more interest with the Pokemon figures right now lol.

Have you guys heard any updates regarding series 2 of the classics?

I saw bbts has them up as releasing in July, but we haven't seen pics since toy fair. I know I'll have to order Rocksteady and beebop online...never saw a single turtle in any store near me, not even once

Haha, picked up a Baxter figure at Wal-Mart, misprinted as "Dogpound." Pretty funny stuff.

I have one of each figure now and five foot soldiers, with the exception of Snakeweed. Will probably just have to pay a slightly inflated price on Amazon for him. Every store that I've gone to just has the ooze figures or regular turtles.

I'd also like to get some extra Kraangs...

Looking forward to Cockroach Terminator and Rat King next month. Hopefully I can find them at the local stores. Also, the classic turtles when they're re-released, as I missed out on them the first time around.

I'm in Melbourne, picked up leather head and Baxter at big w, for my sons. So I'm assuming snakeweed must be about to

Not sure if anyone has seen yet, sdcc exclusive is a new version of shredder

I hope it's just an SDCC exclusive because it sure will be a sloppy re-release of Shredder. The whole body is the same with just a new head with a separate helmet.

I can't seem to find a Fishface figure in the store. I guess he's on the way out. :/

I am excited for the new stealth series you see in the new booklets!

Back