TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot water will work fine man.

I've had no problems with mine, but usually if they're stuck it's because of some excess paint binding the joints slightly.

Just be careful, & they'll come good. :)

I don't know what to think about those pictures.... Hmmm...

If anyone comes across an extra Stockman, Leatherhead and Snakeweed let me know! I'd greatly appreciate it!

yeah, campbell's artwork is awesome. i'm going to have to find that Leo book.

does anyone know who illustrated this? it's from the 80's and i can't read the signature.

If you are just asking about the cover, that was painted by A.C. Farley. He also drew the covers for TMNT 51-62, 'City At War'. The contents of 'Shell Shock' were a bunch of various short stories collected for the first time.

It reprints my all time favorite classic TMNT short, 'The Road Trip'.

401970_1960225434116694_547423044_n.jpg

Does anybody know when the classic bebop and rocksteady are supposed to be released?
And does anybody have them up for pre order already?

Last edited:
any pictures of the new version of classic TMNT figures? having difficulties scrolling 146 pages...

If you are just asking about the cover, that was painted by A.C. Farley. He also drew the covers for TMNT 51-62, 'City At War'. The contents of 'Shell Shock' were a bunch of various short stories collected for the first time.

It reprints my all time favorite classic TMNT short, 'The Road Trip'.

thanks! i never knew the artist's name. i really appreciate it.

Dying to see more figures in the Classic Collection line! Not sure why Rocksteady and Bebop are taking so long! I was hoping for Shredder or Splinter this year too!!

Back