TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw three of them (Mike, Don, Raph) at TRU today. Tempted to grab a Raph but I'm happy with my 2x Leos.

So, are stores not being stocked in some areas?

Everything around here has been stocked over and over again. I haven't seen Cockroach and RatKing like some, but everything else has been easily gotten for awhile now.

I saw Amazon has all 4 of the classics in stock again. I was about to pull the trigger on all 4 with free Prime shipping. I stopped myself. I find myself going in too many directions these days.....I want want want...

I just picked up the retro turtles at my TRU today. The good news is, with about four of each turtle on the shelf, the only ones with wonky eyes were two of the Dons. The bad news is every turtle in the set I picked up has the worst stuck shoulder joints I've ever had. They are all in the freezer right now, hoping I can budge them in a little while.

I just picked up the retro turtles at my TRU today. The good news is, with about four of each turtle on the shelf, the only ones with wonky eyes were two of the Dons. The bad news is every turtle in the set I picked up has the worst stuck shoulder joints I've ever had. They are all in the freezer right now, hoping I can budge them in a little while.

Same here!!

Yup, these are all going back tomorrow. After an hour in the freezer I was able to budge one shoulder on Mike and then almost broke his arm of at the bicep trying to move the other. Still couldn't move either shoulder on Raph and not even bothering with the rest. Oh, well.

From Toy News Int:

"A handfull of 4" Turtles will kick off a new line under the Classic banner. We will see Splinter, Shredder and 4 Turtles to start things off followed by The Foot and Krang. These are based on original sculpts. The Original Turtle Van will also see release."

So besides Rocksteady and Bebop, they aren't any more 6" figures in the classic line for sometime. But they are going back to 4" figures with the vintage look. So this kinda continues the 25th Anniversary line with vintage sculpts.

IMG_4108__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_4109__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_4110__scaled_600.jpg

Awesome. I read the post about the movie Turtles.
Then this!
Retro originals, in original packaging, the original van, not to mention all the rest... I am looking forward to getting this lot, big time.

So is it basically a re-release of the original stuff like they did a few years ago for the 25th anniversary? Or are they newly designed and just look the original toys?

From Toy News Int:

"A handfull of 4" Turtles will kick off a new line under the Classic banner. We will see Splinter, Shredder and 4 Turtles to start things off followed by The Foot and Krang. These are based on original sculpts. The Original Turtle Van will also see release."

So besides Rocksteady and Bebop, they aren't any more 6" figures in the classic line for sometime. But they are going back to 4" figures with the vintage look. So this kinda continues the 25th Anniversary line with vintage sculpts.

IMG_4108__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_4109__scaled_600.jpg

IMG_4110__scaled_600.jpg

total disapointment. I've got those. I'd like some more modern updates.

Now the movie turtles are the epitome of awesome !

The originals will be popular enough.
I will buy them again for display purposes. I've always lice the Mech Turtles, but never got around to getting them.
The van, I would never have expected, especially in 80s packaging. Again, another must have. My original 4 Turtles and van ( in its box) have not been returned to me, and I think they are now gone, so this is a nice replacement.
The work on the new vehicles is cool, especially the sub. And.. More 11" Turtles.
All in all, I'm very excited. I just hope I can constrain myself from paying the bigger prices early on. My Anchovy alley set and Turtles Lair are now selling for US prices here. I paid double when they originally came out!

6 inch classics shredder
6 inch classics splinter
6 inch classics april
6 inch classics casey jones
6 inch classics foot soldiers

Where the hell were these Playmates?

Back