TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's just an SDCC exclusive because it sure will be a sloppy re-release of Shredder. The whole body is the same with just a new head with a separate helmet.

Your wrong...Im diggin the chrome.

shreddersdcc2013exclusive.jpg

Looks like there are some tmnt pop vinyls done in metallic that are sdcc exclusives also

I like the shredder, bit of a two-face look going on, but the face is better than the plain pale face proto released some time back

Has anybody ever filled their turtle blimp with helium? I know it is a scarce resource that we cannot recreate and is vital to space and medical technology despite it being squandered on balloons, but since I was a kid I felt this would be a worthy application.

Picked up two more Kraang (one at Wal-Mart and one at Target) and just ordered Snakeweed online. I previously ordered Fishface from Toys R Us but USPS seems to have lost my package. Now I can't find him anywhere but on Amazon for $20. Sheesh.

All of my local stores restocked and all they got were more regular turtles, ooze flingers and a few Kraangs, April, Baxter and Dog Pound.

I pre-ordered the four classic turtles from BBTS for the re-release...

Turtle-mania!!! :thud:

here's my custom turtles so far. head swapped the originals with the ooze flingers. donatello kind of sucks, but i like the others way better. i hope playmates makes a cool gapped tooth donnie soon. probably going to give raph a more show accurate paint job at some point.

I love the NickTurtles. I already had the 4 turtles plus Shredder, Metalhead, and 2 Foot Soldiers. Added April, Splinter, and Snakeweed yesterday. Thought I missed out completely on April. Seems like they are rotating figures from the line in different sets.

here's my custom turtles so far. head swapped the originals with the ooze flingers. donatello kind of sucks, but i like the others way better. i hope playmates makes a cool gapped tooth donnie soon. probably going to give raph a more show accurate paint job at some point.

Those head swaps look really nice!

Your wrong...Im diggin the chrome.

shreddersdcc2013exclusive.jpg

Chrome looks nice but nothing that I havent seen before. I just don't like the Shredder design in this new show. The 2003 one seems better. The spike gauntlets and spike knee pads are way to big to be functional doing any martial arts. It's just silly.

They are making a new live-action TMNT movie, with Megan Fox playing the part of April O'Neil... maybe Hot Toys will get the license when some production stills from the movie leak into the internet?
I hope so!

I cant believe it's July and we still have seen release of Bebop and Rocksteady in the Classic Collection.

seriously! I'm confused, too...some sites (not many, that I've seen) have them for preorder due out July, August, or September.

kinda vague, at best. Was really anticipating them hitting the same time as series 1 since I got those for my birthday last August

:impatient::slap

I've been waiting to see them on BBTS. Nothing so far. They also don't have Cockroach Terminator or Rat King from the Nick TMNT line. Unless I missed them somehow.

I got all of the characters from the Nick series finally and also pre-ordered the re-release of the classic turtles from BBTS.

Just checked out toy ark website and people are already seeing ratking and terminator cockroach in retail.

Just opened up my Shredder and was a bit disappointed because it didn't have a knee joint. It's the only missing articulation needed by the figure to have dynamic poses. :(

Just checked out toy ark website and people are already seeing ratking and terminator cockroach in retail.

Jesus, I have yet to see anything newer than the Ooze Slingers!! lol

(and thanks to BuffyGirl my little guy has a Leatherhead on it's way!! :hi5:
)

Back