TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big fan of pixeldan and the popculturenetwork on youtube, love there videos even if most of them are about toys i'm not interested in.

seems like they all have issues with the pupils painted slightly off, but Don wins the cake with the pupils facing opposite directions like an iguana. the silversnail will have more in this Wed will grab a Don and Leo for sure. they had em priced at 19.99 last time so it should be the same price but sometimes the charge a bit more when they know it's a hot item.

just a custom...I did the same thing to mine a few years back, but now that the classic collection is out, I wish I hadn't!! :slap

Why did you regret painting them? I don't. I like my little display. It's like the evolution of the turtles.

This past Saturday I saw all the figures including the retro ones. I went back tonight planning on getting the new 4" ones and the retro ones. But all the retro ones where gone and it was fully stocked this Saturday. But I got the turtles in 4". I really like the design, just gotta get used to the 3rd toe :lol

I just ordered the 11 inch set on eBay 139.99 shipped and I should get it Saturday.

I figured I better do it now or I will regret it like the original NECA set that I passed up. I do want to get the smaller figures too since I dig the white eyed look of the turtles more, and also I think their going to be around for a while and more readily available.

I've been wondering the same thing. Their essentially the same price for the whole set. I know Toys R Us has the talking versions which I don't care for at all.

What's the difference between the 11" set from Comic Con and the 11" exlusive set from Toys R us.com?

Thanks for the help!

I believe they are one in the same, toys r us had them listed on there website as the sdcc toy r us exclusive when I ordered them, then I pick up another set in store and they are the same.

I feel the same way now about the retro turtles, better get them now in case they go the same way of the neca turtles. on the other hand it's 'playmates' and they should always have the licence to make more TMNT figures right? neca didn't make more runs cause they lost the licence.

I feel the same way now about the retro turtles, better get them now in case they go the same way of the neca turtles. on the other hand it's 'playmates' and they should always have the licence to make more TMNT figures right? neca didn't make more runs cause they lost the licence.

I didn't realize that happened that they lost it. I mainly just wanted to have them with the sidewalk/street light diorama. I honestly think the new line blows that out of the water.

I didn't realize that happened that they lost it. I mainly just wanted to have them with the sidewalk/street light diorama. I honestly think the new line blows that out of the water.

Oooo, don't know bout that! I have the Neca turtles + diorama and all it reminds me is how cool the other figs might have been. These new TMNT and the Classics are neat, but the 4H really made the others look like they were ripped out of the comic book! No awkward joints to break up the visual design and no shrimp Michelangelo. Still, Playmates has put alot of care into this reboot.

Oooo, don't know bout that! I have the Neca turtles + diorama and all it reminds me is how cool the other figs might have been. These new TMNT and the Classics are neat, but the 4H really made the others look like they were ripped out of the comic book! No awkward joints to break up the visual design and no shrimp Michelangelo. Still, Playmates has put alot of care into this reboot.

Ya dude. NECA gave all OG tmnt fans a ninja turtle we can drool over. playmates new lines are REALLY good. But there not close to NECA's. they are in a different league.

Ya dude. NECA gave all OG tmnt fans a ninja turtle we can drool over. playmates new lines are REALLY good. But there not close to NECA's. they are in a different league.

I think both are great representations of each style, I missed the neca ones but may pick up the knockoffs someday.

The new 4" figures are cool, the retro also looks cool but something about it throws it off for me. I think it's the painted pupils and the legs are kind of too long and skinny. I saw all 4 retro ones for only $12.99 each. NECA TMNT still is the best Turtles ever made. These new ones have a same feeling with the NECA ones. That Turtle Van also looks cool. Hope they make a comic version of these new design and make it more homage to the original TMNT when they all had red bandanas.

I personally think these New Classics Turtles are way better than the Neca's turtles....these are what "Classics" are all about and I hope we get at least 2 or 3 more series...a Classic cartoon Casey Jones would have me :google

I personally think these New Classics Turtles are way better than the Neca's turtles....these are what "Classics" are all about and I hope we get at least 2 or 3 more series...a Classic cartoon Casey Jones would have me :google

Yeah dude i hope they dont drop the ball the way Bandai did with Thundercats!

ya neca stated on their twitter that they no longer have the licence to produce more TMNT action figures. not sure how licences work but I think they later put out TMNT headknocker's.

Back