TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pwnstar great little collection there, those mods you did the the new turtles are awesome, they look much cooler now:clap Question, are those neca turtles orginal or knockoffs, just wondering cause I might pick up the knockoffs next week if they look that good:)

Pwnstar great little collection there, those mods you did the the new turtles are awesome, they look much cooler now:clap Question, are those neca turtles orginal or knockoffs, just wondering cause I might pick up the knockoffs next week if they look that good:)

Thanks! And I'm not sure what they are. I think they are real. I got them from Amok Time Toys, no asian sellers. All I know is that they are incredible!

the classics alltogether are freaking amazing. i recomend this to every turtle fan.

Thanks! And I'm not sure what they are. I think they are real. I got them from Amok Time Toys, no asian sellers. All I know is that they are incredible!

Hey cool, did you get them at there location on hempstead turnpike by tri-county flea market or there new location cause I can't find where they moved:panic:

I got them at their Hicksville store. Not sure if that's a new location or what as I only recently found out about them. But they are only 15 mins away from me so I definitely love that lol.

I got them at their Hicksville store. Not sure if that's a new location or what as I only recently found out about them. But they are only 15 mins away from me so I definitely love that lol.

What town are you from? we might be neighbors:wave Thats the new location what road is it on?

Lindenhurst here, not to far:wave Ok thanks I think I know where it is now:1-1:

Oh cool! Yeah not too far at all. Yeah it's an awesome store :) I just went to their site and noticed they just got the next wave of NECA Gremlins in so I think I'm gonna pick them up after work tomorrow.

Hey guys. Thought I'd share my collection with everyone! Lovin all the recent TMNT love!

Newturtles1.jpg

Newturtles2.jpg

Newturtles3.jpg

Newturtles4.jpg

I did a few minor customizations to the new 2012 guys (Donny's bow, Mikey's chucks and Shredders cape). I think they make them look even better :)

Trying to find the new Classics, but I can't find them anywhere!

Nice set up :rock the classics will look cool in your collection.

Damn, how is the quality on the NECA TMNT for the ones that owned them? I sold my loose set a while back and I want to keep my other sets MOC and MISB. How much are the KO?

Cool review:clap You lucky bastard, you got a donni with normal eyes:thud:

:exactly: All the Donatello's I've seen got them wonky looking eyes. But I only bought Ralph out of the classics so far. Dunno if I'm gonna get the rest cuz the Nick ones I own have better sculpting and are way worth the price if u ask me.

dropped by toys r us yesterday and they were all out of the nick turtles, no sign of the retro ones not even empty pegs. the shellraiser is 45 bucks so I think I'll wait for them to go down cause that's too much IMO.

dropped by toys r us yesterday and they were all out of the nick turtles, no sign of the retro ones not even empty pegs. the shellraiser is 45 bucks so I think I'll wait for them to go down cause that's too much IMO.

WTF!? $45 for the shellraiser!? I was thinking of getting it too.

I'm not finished with him yet..used a Mcfarlane Metal gear 2 Raiden head because his hair is able to hold the vintage Casey jones figure mask to make it removable...need to find accessories from Mcfarlane Sport picks figures..Playmates hasnt made a decent casey jones figure in a while..I was tired of waiting

2012-08-09145310-picsay-1-picsay.jpg

Well I have all of the Nick reboot wave now, I went back for Kraang and April and it's a good thing that I did because they have nothing left except shellraisers and the 11" turtles. Couldn't even get a 2nd set of the guys, theyve been fresh out of them for about 2 weeks now and have no sign of getting more. Targets and Walmarts around me have no idea these exist so probably won't get them until late September/October when the show hits.

I definately need to hunt down those classics after seeing the reviews, I didn't realise how big they are. Think I'll wait and hope they are carried by my TRU so I can get good eyes, thats also why I've waited to order any of the Gremlins Mogwais and ED2 Ash until I can see them in person.

Back