TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
licenses can be specific to product meaning they could lose the rights to do figures but could do bobbleheads.

I think these classic Turtles are pretty much spot on. The 1980s figures were never quite how their tv counterparts looked. These, I think do. Glad I got them.
I have tho found that I can't get the 2012 set on amazon.com, saying that they won't ship to the uk. So it looks like I'm waiting till September for the Chinese release.

I get my classics Tomorrow!!! woohoo!!!!!

Are you gunna do a review on youtube Pitu, would love to see that. You always do great reviews I want to see more of them, the up-dates on whats crackalacking in the toy world are cool but your reviews are more fun to watch:wink1:

Intro to the new show is absolute ____...ruined by ____ty rap music.

Are you gunna do a review on youtube Pitu, would love to see that. You always do great reviews I want to see more of them, the up-dates on whats crackalacking in the toy world are cool but your reviews are more fun to watch:wink1:

Yes i will!! i know papo i love doing review more than anything and would love to review everything but its so much $$$ :monkey2 And im not taking any free crap any more from companies as they expect you to only say how wonderful the product is lol thats not a review thats a commercial! Anyways my turtles are out for delivery!!!!!!!!!! :yess:

Damn, I should of bought the retro TMNT when I saw them. And it was only $12.99 each. I was thinking it would be like the 25th figures later on. But just POd the set at BBTS, if I find them again I'll just cancel my order.

I was extremly lucky with my classics.I have never been so lucky that carded figures arrives in perfect condition,but these did.Absolutely perfect,makes me wanna send them off to AFA for grading,because im sure these are a solid 9.5 out of 10.

I only picked up Leo a week ago, going to wait and see what Walmart might price these classics at when they get them in.

2gsh9qt.jpg

fxqkn7.jpg

jzu1d1.jpg

aa994l.jpg

Been awhile since we got something cool to pick up at retail.

I think these classic Turtles are pretty much spot on. The 1980s figures were never quite how their tv counterparts looked. These, I think do. Glad I got them.
I have tho found that I can't get the 2012 set on amazon.com, saying that they won't ship to the uk. So it looks like I'm waiting till September for the Chinese release.

I ordered my set just last night from Amazon.com. They have them in stock and absolutely send to UK. Total inc postage and pre custom charge was £65.00. They even charge you in pounds if you wish. I think you somehow were looking at the shops/sellers on there rather than Amazon direct.

Cheers. That must have been it. Its my dad who does all the uk ordering for me. I asked that the Turtles be ordered from .com as .co.uk wouldn't have them. I'll get back to him.

Review loading up!

I am in ____ing love with this figures!!!!!!! Best Toys i have bought all year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered my set just last night from Amazon.com. They have them in stock and absolutely send to UK. Total inc postage and pre custom charge was £65.00. They even charge you in pounds if you wish. I think you somehow were looking at the shops/sellers on there rather than Amazon direct.

Cheers for this info, didn't pick up the classics (they're accurate to the show, but not mean looking enough) but it was the cheapest way to get the nickleodeon ones in the UK. Should have em in a couple weeks :yess:

Hey guys. Thought I'd share my collection with everyone! Lovin all the recent TMNT love!

Newturtles1.jpg

Newturtles2.jpg

Newturtles3.jpg

Newturtles4.jpg

I did a few minor customizations to the new 2012 guys (Donny's bow, Mikey's chucks and Shredders cape). I think they make them look even better :)

Trying to find the new Classics, but I can't find them anywhere!

Back