TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a request for a pic of my Classic Turtles that I picked up in RX Comics in Vancouver. Now that I'm home in Shanghai and have access to my camera !!!

I like these guys. :)

Question now - When do I open them?

went to silversnail last weekend and they only had 2 classic don's, one million comix had just 1 don left and 401 games had a fuller sets on the peg when I went on thu but mike was the best seller. still need to go back for leo and don. didn't have much money and all their leo's had issues. like the face pressed against the plastic making a mark, pupils painted in stupid directions or a gap between the bandana and face. Glad they are a hit and we better get a backsterstockman.. wait that name sounds jewish maybe not a good idea ;)

oh and a proper April

scroll down to see the digital sculpt of ralph
https://www.cortesstudio.com/Sculpt-of-the-Week

also silversnail Toronto is getting the new 2012 turtles in tomorrow so other stores should follow suit. toys r us canada seems to get stuff late if they even get it at all.

TRU had the van, but it was waiting to be priced. They had light up swords and a Classic Leo. Everything unpriced and not yet for sale :thud:

Rx Comics in VC is where I got my whole set. He might have others.

In mean time, here are the individuals,

Anyone getting the playset, it looks awesome and reviews of it are starting to hit youtube. I will pass myself but mostly due to not having any place to dislay it and my wife would likely freak if I brought something like that home:lol

Just ordered classic raph, don and mikey:panic:

I guess you have Leo then. :)

These are great, and I wanna rip open the boxes and display them, but, they look really cool in their boxes as well, and I have a couple of 80s and 90s sets still packed... oh the dillema.
I'm watching some S5 Turtles this afternoon and these are pulling me towards opening them tho. See how I feel after I stop watching.

I think you'll like having this set.

My TMNT from toys r us.
2003163A501A19FE05866C

Very nice. These are available in China in September, so I'll get mine then.

My TMNT from toys r us.
2003163A501A19FE05866C

What is the weird thing on their chest? Like a T shape of indentations/holes?

Also, what size are these? They have unpainter weapons, no real chain, which makes me think they are the 4 inch figs, but the feet are different and they have pupils? I'm confused

These look like the 4" $8.99 Turtles from the new show starting in September.

I think those are the talking figures and those marks in the chest are the speakers...

Yup. That makes sense.
I just put in an order for the four Turtles, Shredder, Splinter and Krang. Decided not to wait till September !!!

Yeah I here you man! I have my 4 inch figures already as these are gonna be out here in the uk next spring!!!

Yeah I here you man! I have my 4 inch figures already as these are gonna be out here in the uk next spring!!!

Next spring? WTF. Where can you get these from (import) for non rediculous prices? The 4 inch guys.

I hope Playmates will make a series 2 of the retro classics.Shredder,Splinter,Casey and the rest.

PLaymates has stated they would continue the classics line if they sell well. and boy have they.

anyone know if toys r us canada will get any classics turtles? they are no longer listed on the site.

I hope Playmates will make a series 2 of the retro classics.Shredder,Splinter,Casey and the rest.

and Foot Soldier would be a super strong lineup for series 2 and would sell like hot cakes like series 1...

that lineup would get us a series 3

Back