TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From latest Pixel Dan interview with Randy from Neca

-4 SDCC Exclusives will be available through other means

-lootcrate Mirage Shredder comes with bow and arrow, sickle and chain

-confirmed that bunny Bebop is the bonus figure for buying all 3 lootcrates

-Mirage TMNT has a chance of coming back at specialty shops

-Raphael and Casey 2 pack if you remove the face mask there is not a sculpted face under there

-Neca had Trevor Grove sculpt a Elias Koteas portrait head, Koteas would not allow it

-Movie TMNT turtles 2 packs back at Walmart comes with a extra headband (nothing else is new, says you can skip if you already have them)

-Foot soldier army builder 2 pack coming with weapons rack at Walmart

-2 more 2 packs at holiday for Walmart

-TMNT movie accessory set planned at Walmart

-metalhead $29.99 pricepoint, vhs style box was shown

-1/4 movie Splinter and Casey are coming, not this year though

-Krang body comes with new Krang, is bigger, and still fits in bubble walker

-cartoon series 4 will ship soon after wave 3

-cartoon, talked about something really cool coming towards holiday

-cartoon style diorama still coming

-thinking about making a sewer lair that connects to the bottom of diorama

-they are talking about making the Party Wagon, has noticed reaction to the Scoob Mystery Machine

-Usagi Yojimbo was talked about, would have to reach a separate deal

-talked about making Napolean Bonafrog and the rest of the frogs

-more expensive item around $99.99 at Target near holidays, if successful could lead them to make Sewer Lair and Party Wagon

-1/4 animated turtles will have modular parts to swap to different expressions between turtles

-Vanilla Ice and Neca were having conversations about him making an appearance at SDCC this year (possible exclusive?)

-Alpha Predator has bio card, poster with a checklist on the back included, and another surprise

-6 Retro Kenner AVP homages were designed more coming, not this year

-more Kenner Alien vs Predator coming

-Alien diorama corridor with strobe light, and alarm sound (talked about crowdfunding, maybe loot launcher)

-30 inch Jaws shark fully articulated, with articulated jaw and fins and a coating that feels like shark skin (doesn't feel like plastic) will be at least price of a 1/4 scale figure to $200.00, talked about coming with a base of white caps and waves

-Godzilla license might be on hiatus because of a new company doing stuff for the new movie (doesn't sound good for Neca continuing license)

-have 2 new Godzilla figures sculpted not shown yet

-1/4 Keaton Batman, Penguin, and Catwoman did well

-modern Marvel and DC films at 1/4 scale did not do great (mentions Homecoming Spidey, Man of Steel, Wonder Woman)

-Defenders of the Earth Flash, Ming, Phantom not coming this year, coming to Target or Walmart

-more Defenders of the Earth coming if the line does well

-talked about Filmation Defenders of the Earth

-more Walmarts are supposed to be getting Neca product

Great post.

I wonder what that $100 TMNT item (that can lead to party wagon) could be? Android Krang maybe? Are there any other small vehicles?

Great post.

I wonder what that $100 TMNT item (that can lead to party wagon) could be? Android Krang maybe? Are there any other small vehicles?

Thanks.

Android Krang will be a Deluxe figure like Metalhead, around the $30.00 price point with VHS style box.

I should also mention Brian Flynn from Super7 talked about a Party Wagon and a Thundertank for the Thundercats line in a Pixel Dan interview.

If Super7 were to make a Party Wagon it would probably be similar to the toyline one and that might discourage Neca from making a cartoon accurate one.

As for the $100 item, I really can't come up with any guesses as to what it could be.

Thanks.

Android Krang will be a Deluxe figure like Metalhead, around the $30.00 price point with VHS style box.

I should also mention Brian Flynn from Super7 talked about a Party Wagon and a Thundertank for the Thundercats line in a Pixel Dan interview.

If Super7 were to make a Party Wagon it would probably be similar to the toyline one and that might discourage Neca from making a cartoon accurate one.

As for the $100 item, I really can't come up with any guesses as to what it could be.

Ii was thinking that the $100 can be a transport module, the villains used in the show, but that thing would be huge. I wouldn't be interested in one, tbh.

Ii was thinking that the $100 can be a transport module, the villains used in the show, but that thing would be huge. I wouldn't be interested in one, tbh.

if you talking about the driller i really dream of having one, it may not be as iconic as the technodrome but it impresses me more than the party van and technodrome. it's one of those nice to have type of transport that seams to be feasible. it shouldn't be too big for action sized. Playmates made one that isn't too big so i assume a full size should be 50% bigger at best?

K1LLJOY thanks so much for that write up! Glad to see they're hitting it hard but really wish we could just preorder these things at Target and Walmart. I might get one of those module things if that's the $100 item, would probably get a party van too.

Is the old 80s cartoon available anywhere in high quality? I can only find a DVD set, and in this day and age, that just won't do.

Is the old 80s cartoon available anywhere in high quality? I can only find a DVD set, and in this day and age, that just won't do.

DVD is all that is out there at this point. I suggest getting the full series DVD set at Best Buy. It retails for $39.99 and goes on sale for $34.99 every few weeks. I nabbed it at that price recently, and it is awesome! Obviously, not HD like we would prefer, but the animation has a nostalgic feel that works great on the DVD format. $34.99 for all 10 Seasons, plus some bonus episodes on Disc One! Nab that for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't figure out how to post the video here for you, but Judith Hoag(April) posted on twitter a video of her opening a box she received from NECA. She didn't show the contents yet but it looks like a movie April might be part of the SDCC exclusives.

I can't figure out how to post the video here for you, but Judith Hoag(April) posted on twitter a video of her opening a box she received from NECA. She didn't show the contents yet but it looks like a movie April might be part of the SDCC exclusives.

Based on how much she is engaged with the fan base these days, I'm not surprised if we will see a movie April figure some time soon.
That being said, the contents in the box was the NECA small scale turtles and the new Casey/Raph 2 pack.

Based on how much she is engaged with the fan base these days, I'm not surprised if we will see a movie April figure some time soon.
That being said, the contents in the box was the NECA small scale turtles and the new Casey/Raph 2 pack.

Neca asked her to record her reaction and post it, they knew it would get a reaction out of TMNT fans, it's smart marketing on their part. Get fans begging for an April figure on her twitter account and then she posts surprise here it is when they're ready to reveal it.

They just revealed two more TMNT two packs of the turtles, Raph and Mike , Leo and Donnie, looks like they added a new bandana that drapes over both shoulders

101133982_3194120277317002_8430413472197509120_o.jpg

101513766_3194120353983661_7843232374149087232_o.jpg

Back