TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box is cool, but any difference between this set and the previous single card rerelease?

I wonder why they don't just sell them individually in walmart no more.

they used to be toys r us exclusive, haven?t seen them, since I managed to get all the reissues back i was missing shredder, but i gave them all away, hopefully this leads to a reissue of the party wagon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my first foot soldier last week. I recently moved and everything is still boxed up, so it's been refreshing to have a figure in hand again.
The articulation on this is great, it really allows for some dynamic poses. I can't wait to get the melee version and display these with the turtles. I wasn't planning on getting Shredder, but it's awfully tempting now. Hopefully Rahzar and Tokka go up for pre-order soon as well.

I took some phone pics of some of the poses, I hope you guys enjoy. :)

20200615_220808.jpg

20200614_120404.jpg

20200615_221845.jpg

Anyone know if the Walmart exclusives will be available on Walmart.com?

Lord knows I need to get that Casey two pack.

I received my first foot soldier last week. I recently moved and everything is still boxed up, so it's been refreshing to have a figure in hand again.
The articulation on this is great, it really allows for some dynamic poses. I can't wait to get the melee version and display these with the turtles. I wasn't planning on getting Shredder, but it's awfully tempting now. Hopefully Rahzar and Tokka go up for pre-order soon as well.

I took some phone pics of some of the poses, I hope you guys enjoy. :)

Mate. Wot?

Oh that ship has probably sailed then. I read on the He-man thread here that the guy who ran their toy division Brock left the company, so who knows what Mondo's 1/6 offerings will be like in the future. SDCC was supposed to be next month so hopefully they have some reveals around that time.

****. I was really looking forward to seeing the second series. At least I got the turtles.

I wonder if this means doom for the collectible branch of mondo.

Anyone know if the Walmart exclusives will be available on Walmart.com?

Lord knows I need to get that Casey two pack.

the one with casey + undercover turtle? you might be able to find it in some online shops despite being exclusives.

The ones listed on the NECA store are for international customers only so if you are in the states it's a no go.

Yeah that was a ****ing waste of time. If you're not going to offer any significant amount of them to order online, just forget it.

Anyone have any luck with the Wal Mart online Casey Jones 2 pack release today?

I got one, but I won't feel lucky until it actually shows up. I don't trust walmart to not cancel it or absolutely destroy it when they package it.

I ordered one. First time I was aware there was an international section on that site - has it always been there and I just never found it?

I ordered one. First time I was aware there was an international section on that site - has it always been there and I just never found it?

I'm pretty sure that is the first time they've done that for international collectors.

Looks like theres an option to get an alert when its available to order on Walmart.

Has anyone seen these on store shelves yet?

Back