TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any experience ordering or pre-ordering NECA's toon turtles through Zavvi's US site? It seems a little odd, but I figure it might be a way to ensure I get at least one set if I can't end up finding stock locally. Any thoughts?

49585229971_229b3a147b_c.jpg
[/url]Neca Gamestop Exclusive 1990 TMNT (17) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Holy crap! That look fantastic!!!

JLie5Ss.jpg

xOZ0hJc.jpg

Got the Loot Crate Splinter in today. The other items are ok, total cost shipped for me was $59.25. I guess I can split it up $35 for the figure, $15 for the shirt, and $10 for the other items. But the reality is that I wouldn't have bought any of those other items normally.

I feel like all the Foot themed stuff would've been better served for an Exclusive Foot Soldier if they ever did one.

What are those accessories with Spirit Splinter? Looks like a bag of ice? And... ice cubes?
Oh... I see. They are a bag of marshmallows and some marshmallows on a stick. I forgot they included those plus a fire!
Man, for a second there, I was like Whoa... Does Splinter come with a 40oz, a bag of ice and a six pack?

What are those accessories with Spirit Splinter? Looks like a bag of ice? And... ice cubes?
Oh... I see. They are a bag of marshmallows and some marshmallows on a stick. I forgot they included those plus a fire!
Man, for a second there, I was like Whoa... Does Splinter come with a 40oz, a bag of ice and a six pack?

You made a funny!!!Huahahahah! :lol

I literally LOL'd at this! All of that, while not being as screen accurate, would've been WAY cooler to include with Splinter than marshmallows!

View attachment 479967

View attachment 479968

Got the Loot Crate Splinter in today. The other items are ok, total cost shipped for me was $59.25. I guess I can split it up $35 for the figure, $15 for the shirt, and $10 for the other items. But the reality is that I wouldn't have bought any of those other items normally.

I feel like all the Foot themed stuff would've been better served for an Exclusive Foot Soldier if they ever did one.

I agree, that's looking a bit disappointing for me. I'm in UK so no telling when I'll get it, but the excitement is a bit lower, I have to say.

I didn't actually open it up yet, but yeah from the box, the bag of marshmallows looks clear. Kind of hard for them to do white inside clear plastic I guess.

I opened movie Shredder today and gotta say, I?m impressed with him. No QC issues this time and his sculpt is superb for a small scale figure. Detailing in his clothing is nice. Splinter to open next then two Foot Soldiers but I?m in two minds whether or not to send the Foot back. I was meant to cancel them but forgot.

I opened movie Shredder today and gotta say, I?m impressed with him. No QC issues this time and his sculpt is superb for a small scale figure. Detailing in his clothing is nice. Splinter to open next then two Foot Soldiers but I?m in two minds whether or not to send the Foot back. I was meant to cancel them but forgot.

I just finally opened them last night, only thing disappointing about the Foot Soldiers is the weapons. Very plain, just black plastic. for the most part.

mgLEY3m.jpg

AjNfZx0.jpg

MqAFUUt.jpg

gallery-tmnt-02.jpg

So comparing to that last promo pic, this isn't exactly that, but I probably prefer what we got. The promo looked totally blue, but the one in hand has brown accent paint.

The fire is good and comes with batteries. The marshmallow stick is pretty good looking for what it is. The bag of marshmallows looks totally like a meth bag. I feel like the factory got the 'make it blue' direction and applied it to that bag too haha.

Does anyone have any experience ordering or pre-ordering NECA's toon turtles through Zavvi's US site? It seems a little odd, but I figure it might be a way to ensure I get at least one set if I can't end up finding stock locally. Any thoughts?

That?s interesting I always understood that these two packs were target exclusives.. they cost a little more plus shipping but your also not running around hoping to find the whole set at 50 different targets lol I might do 1 or 2 and see how it goes

That?s interesting I always understood that these two packs were target exclusives.. they cost a little more plus shipping but your also not running around hoping to find the whole set at 50 different targets lol I might do 1 or 2 and see how it goes

I'm pretty sure Zavvi is a UK site, so there's probably a different deal over there as far as exclusivity.

I'm pretty sure Zavvi is a UK site, so there's probably a different deal over there as far as exclusivity.

That was my assumption. And after selecting a tracked shipping option, I'm suddenly looking at $80.00 :)horror)- which is a lot less appealing. If Target could just get their act together... :ohbfrank:

Back