TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10-211.png

Beautiful shots! I went looking for these Friday and didn’t find anything. Gonna try again today after I drop my son off to school. I haven’t been looking forward to figures like this in a long time!

Last edited:
Thank you very much, RThorn. I can tell you these are the first retail figures I've bought in 7 or so years and I'm glad I did.

I'm trying to resist picking up the cartoon Turtles, and then you have to go and post photos like that, TJ! :gah:

Does anyone have the UPC or the DCPI # for the Neca stuff? I just know the collectors all around my area are already scouring the shelves to put these on the resale market =(

Does anyone have the UPC or the DCPI # for the Neca stuff? I just know the collectors all around my area are already scouring the shelves to put these on the resale market =(

Thats everywhere though!!! Same thing in my city, some of these people literally spend all day doing this and buy and resell them at ridiculous prices especially now since they are brand new on the shelves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NECA products don't have a DCPI. Their entire product line is handled separately from Targets normal stock so that method of tracking isn't used for this stuff.

Hey guys! I went to my local target today and they actually had them in the store multiple sets and one of the workers told me that they just put them out so if you’re looking for them check your target it’s in the electronic section usually near adult toys like a pop toys and you’ll see the NECA cartoon Turtles 2 packs.
107b6b49f6f9f1c039b5b9f6daf3e206.jpg

Hey guys! I went to my local target today and they actually had them in the store multiple sets and one of the workers told me that they just put them out so if you’re looking for them check your target it’s in the electronic section usually near adult toys like a pop toys and you’ll see the NECA cartoon Turtles 2 packs. ]

Lol I have been checking the two closest to me almost everyday. Nothing so far so hopefully if the stock them tomorrow no one grabs them before I get there after work.

Bgny, are you in NE FL by any chance? Wondering how close your siting is to me. Also great pics!

Lol I have been checking the two closest to me almost everyday. Nothing so far so hopefully if the stock them tomorrow no one grabs them before I get there after work.

Bgny, are you in NE FL by any chance? Wondering how close your siting is to me. Also great pics!

I’m in Riverview 33578 the store was in Brandon FL. My buddy in St. Petersburg picked up a set as well.

I found the Cartoon Neca Turtles tonight at my Target. A full shelf. Had about 8 of each. I only wanted Leo and Shredder. Glad I found them.

I hope these become easier to get, esp. for Canadians - I have to drive 2 hours down to Grand Forks if I want to hunt for em. Wish there was a way to grab em online.

Back