TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised they didn't do Casey and Splinter first. I'd rather have them over Bebop and Rocksteady...

I already have the SDCC set, so I'm glad I don't have to hunt these down. And unlike most of Neca's re-releases, these down seem to be improved in any way.

They are coming for sure,I just hope they are not a pain in the ass to get.

Yup. It’s getting old, that’s for sure. I’ve been able to secure everything so far, but wouldn’t it be great if you could just causally order them, or walk into a store and find them easily?

I’m pretty sure I ordered the movie figures from GameStop when they were available at some point in the fall but am almost positive I’ve never heard anything about it since. Anyone else have this experience?

I’m pretty sure I ordered the movie figures from GameStop when they were available at some point in the fall but am almost positive I’ve never heard anything about it since. Anyone else have this experience?

Check your email for a Gamestop order, I think pretty much everyone who ordered received their's already, including me a few weeks ago.

Thanks. Hmm, I looked back and see that when my buddy first sent me the link in August I was out of the country, so not sure I got the order to go through. But then I randomly got a September newsletter from them. Do you know if they charged up front or at shipping?

No luck today finding the cartoon Turtles 2-packs at my local Target. I know I should be thankful that NECA continuously uses loopholes to make their 1/12 TMNT figures (slightly) available for us to get our hands on, but it sure is frustrating how difficult it is!

Has anyone else had luck finding these in Target?

No sign of them around here, but I really only have 2 Targets I check on a regular basis. I’m hoping they drop soon.

My Target Neca display..a mess and bare :gah:

What sucks about these Turtle sets is they are stocked by a Neca rep themselves independently from what is being reported so you can’t track them through DPCI or online

What is somewhat good news, is at least what has been reported that when Targets get these sets there are at least three full sets in the stores so at least if you time it right, they should have a good amount of each..again the issue is you have to time it right to find it in stores :lecture

Thanks. Hmm, I looked back and see that when my buddy first sent me the link in August I was out of the country, so not sure I got the order to go through. But then I randomly got a September newsletter from them. Do you know if they charged up front or at shipping?

Would've been a temp charge at the time and then charged at shipping.

Just completed my new setup last night
1C1F3989-2E1F-406E-9807-2A172FE812C8.jpeg

Back