TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lucky and found them tonight. My Target has one complete set and one set minus Leo left when I got there.

If they restock and people are still looking I might be able to help out. With them being $50 a set I cannot buy them in bulk my wife would faint when she saw the bill. Lol

My city sucks, either they sold out or no one has them, i even met up with a former coworker who works at target now to help me keep an eye out, but it is sad that collectibles now day are purchased with the intent to scalp them and what’s worse is not enough production for these, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My city sucks, either they sold out or no one has them, i even met up with a former coworker who works at target now to help me keep an eye out, but it is sad that collectibles now day are purchased with the intent to scalp them and what’s worse is not enough production for these, who knows.

Yeah, Anymore it's all about scalping and trying to make a buck off people. The only way to stop it is to stop buying,but that will never happen

Stupid question; is this a limited edition run of the original cartoon sets or is it just sold out at the moment with more on the way. Didn’t even know this was a thing until wandering into this thread.

The official release is the first week of march, some stores get inventory and push it out on the floors as they get them others wait until the actual time, they might have some in the back but ultimately the packs should be in shelves already and neca makes them hard to track them down via brickseek

Didn’t see anything at a massive Target store in Cleveland. No empty shelf spot or tags, so my guess is that they haven’t landed yet.

I was watching an interview with Randy from Neca, and he said that they have 18 TMNT finished or in production from both Movie and Cartoon. :woo

Hopefully, that means cartoon April, Splinter, Casey Jones, Rat King and Baxter. :pray:

I was watching an interview with Randy from Neca, and he said that they have 18 TMNT finished or in production from both Movie and Cartoon. :woo

Hopefully, that means cartoon April, Splinter, Casey Jones, Rat King and Baxter. :pray:

They are coming for sure,I just hope they are not a pain in the ass to get.

I’d like to see neca do Krangs Android body and doubt it would happen but the party wagon and technodrome would be a dream come true

Back