TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not recommend ordering from Walmart online. I ordered The Real Ghostbusters exclusive figures from Walmart and I got the same figure twice and all they could do was give me a refund. They're garbage.

There?s two versions. I got the hard to find Stay puft from walmart at an increased price online of 19.99. i bought a stay puft at 14.92.

Online had them in stock for a little bit but they increased the retail on them. i ordered winston by accident and they did give me a refund from an online order. I was impressed nonetheless bubblewrapped and perfect.

then i ordered two stay puft they freaking bent the cards to fit the box haha also the new one prints have a manual inside there?s like three weeks in between these releases:
253eea44ffb28cd1aa1f76f9f71f9299.jpg

452775a7e0543ae7b3bc6536de258ecd.jpg

8bc9e0c42f4eb79ad7b91b3673c787f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So someone already took the mask off Casey to show us the sculpt underneath.

duzmachines84 on instagram
106397188_120425842753817_4313541969585127215_n.jpg

Also, it seems an unmasked Casey Jones might be coming eventually down the line.

EbjU5uiX0AEqIov

So we'll get to go through this fiasco again yay! :blissysmi

I'm surprised there's a full real face under there instead of just the eyes. I hope they do create an unmasked Casey, assuming I'll be able to find either to buy.

Two versions? What's the difference?

There are actually three versions I've seen shipped from walmart to US collectors, the original version with the "Who you gonna call" on it, the version without the "Who you gonna call?" with a paper inside the bubble, and the bilingual version.

Walmart has been horrible with the packaging of the retro Ghostbusters and Star Wars figures, shipping some of them in bubble envelopes and others they just bent the cardback in half to fit in a box that's cleary to small.

So someone already took the mask off Casey to show us the sculpt underneath.

duzmachines84 on instagram
106397188_120425842753817_4313541969585127215_n.jpg

Also, it seems an unmasked Casey Jones might be coming eventually down the line.

EbjU5uiX0AEqIov

So we'll get to go through this fiasco again yay! :blissysmi

Sounds like bull*** to me from NECA's part. They rushed the figure and used the "we don't have the likeness right yet..." excuse, but clearly had the likeness right in time, and instead will make a second Casey figure. My guess, either some "exclusive" website thing, a Casey and April two pack or a Ccasey and Tatsu set. Neca and Randy always lie about everything. That's been proven to be a fact.

Yeah looks like a second Casey figure is coming. We don?t know when the actor agreed to it exactly. I know they did sculpt it, that was confirmed by the artist. It could be that the set was already too loaded and an extra head wasn?t cost effective so they decided not to include it this time.

Sounds like bull*** to me from NECA's part. They rushed the figure and used the "we don't have the likeness right yet..." excuse, but clearly had the likeness right in time, and instead will make a second Casey figure. My guess, either some "exclusive" website thing, a Casey and April two pack or a Ccasey and Tatsu set. Neca and Randy always lie about everything. That's been proven to be a fact.

If you watch their their two hour interview on their facebook page they go into this, Elias denied his likeness at first and they seemed really bummed out about it, then he made that surprise cameo on the streaming and now i guess he changed his mind hahaha

I'm always surprised by actors like this guy deniying his likeness for an action figure. I mean it's so cool why would you be opposed to it? ... You can't even recognize this guy now, he's almost 60 and has no hair and has changed a lot. That's just stupid imo

If you watch their their two hour interview on their facebook page they go into this, Elias denied his likeness at first and they seemed really bummed out about it, then he made that surprise cameo on the streaming and now i guess he changed his mind hahaha

I just saw that 30th aniversary reunion. He still has the original mask he wore in the film. How cool is that? I wasn't expecting it.

I just saw that 30th aniversary reunion. He still has the original mask he wore in the film. How cool is that? I wasn't expecting it.

I'm always surprised by actors like this guy deniying his likeness for an action figure. I mean it's so cool why would you be opposed to it? ... You can't even recognize this guy now, he's almost 60 and has no hair and has changed a lot. That's just stupid imo

Even a moderately famous actor has dealt with the public enough to be a little weirded out by them, action figure collectors and geeks can be weird, one's likeness is a very personal thing -- perhaps more so when in the public eye ... I don't know, there can be a lot of reasons. This particular actor even came out and said, his face on a "doll" creeped him out at first.

People react to this stuff differently. Some of them may even think it'd hurt their credibility as a 'serious' actor i.e. "Sure I took that job to buy my house, but I've grown since then" etc. etc.

29:30 in this recent interview is suddenly very telling.

So there will definitely be an unmasked Casey Jones afterall. He mentions Carl Weathers and Predator in this same part so I hope that is equally telling.

Last edited:
Looking at his filmography on IMDB Casey Jones is the only character he has ever played that was ever likely to be an action figure. This would indeed be new to him.

They want you to buy twice! $$$$

Glad I missed out now. Will be tempting if I ever run into the current set in the wild, but knowing Neca is the king of re-issues I think I'll wait...

Back