TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please share a link to the item from Walmart.com. I want to sign up for alerts, but cannot find the listing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brickseek is not even tracking the figure store inventory right now

Looking at the listing, it says shipped and sold by NECA like it's a 3rd party seller. So I guess that was the screw up, it's not even really being 'offered' by Walmart.

Looking at the listing, it says shipped and sold by NECA like it's a 3rd party seller. So I guess that was the screw up, it's not even really being 'offered' by Walmart.

They mentioned that it was selling so fast that the website flagged it for review, that was the original reason they weren't available so quickly after launch

well neca stated it would be on shelves so i will be headed there every day to see what?s up

well neca stated it would be on shelves so i will be headed there every day to see what?s up

Have they released already? I was thinking this was a preorder.

The tmnt figures were supposed to be on shelves in target also and to this day I’ve never seen a single one at any target....I’d expect the same at walmart but hopefully I’m wrong and you guys can find them in the wild

Neca Game Slash seems to be my favourite turtles right now despite the pixel shade. But the joints were really tight... he along with the rock soldiers were memorable in the game.

Have they released already? I was thinking this was a preorder.

Online went live two days ago and it?s now sold out, Neca just said they WILL be on shelves next week.

dff68e3390e6a0a44fbf0a60e0846ec3.jpg

I do not recommend ordering from Walmart online. I ordered The Real Ghostbusters exclusive figures from Walmart and I got the same figure twice and all they could do was give me a refund. They're garbage.

I do not recommend ordering from Walmart online. I ordered The Real Ghostbusters exclusive figures from Walmart and I got the same figure twice and all they could do was give me a refund. They're garbage.

I didn't think of it too, but the second wave of Retro Star Wars figures went up at Walmart, and some people literally got a box too short for the cards and the workers folded them in to fit. Probably won't be an issue with a box like the TMNT figures, but worth mentioning.

Yup. my Ghostbuster figures came with bent cards and one character short and instead a duplicate figure. Niceeeeee. :lol I will never PO anything from Walmart again. I'll pay a few dollars more from online stores.

Saw on Instagram the Casey and Raph two pack showed up at Walmart today in Fresno CA.

Yup. my Ghostbuster figures came with bent cards and one character short and instead a duplicate figure. Niceeeeee. :lol I will never PO anything from Walmart again. I'll pay a few dollars more from online stores.

geeze, they are just toys. the cards just to get people to buy them. you're suppose to tear them up and discard them once opened.

Back