TMNT Mouser Comiquette - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with a lot of you. Once the $US converted to $Aus it cost me $155. Way too much for such a simple statue but still happy I got one of the 250. I won't display mine until I have Shredder.

Well I guess it is all relative cause I probably wouldn't pay $155 for it but for $100 it was a little better price plus it is TMNT so who cares.

Well I guess it is all relative cause I probably wouldn't pay $155 for it but for $100 it was a little better price plus it is TMNT so who cares.

Yeah look I have waited a long time (as most TMNT fans have) for a cool line (sorry to the playmates fans but they just didn't do it for me)featuring the turtles and finally its here and I'll do my damndest to get all I can. Its not that I didn't like the mouser just the charge to my card surprised me thats all:horror I am still hopeful sideshow will get the license for the first movie turtles aswell. They would be grail worthy :pray:.

Gotta have one of these!
A few years back I saw someone did a 1:1 replica from the original animated series and looked pretty good for a custom job.

So I just noticed on my Mouser, it looks like a bit of the paint application is missing on him, on one of his "fangs", showing the grey under the silver. Anyone else have this issue on theirs?

So I just noticed on my Mouser, it looks like a bit of the paint application is missing on him, on one of his "fangs", showing the grey under the silver. Anyone else have this issue on theirs?

Mine was fine on that side of things. My only gripe with the statue is that the ooze coming from the drain pipe should have been a radiant green like in the film. The paint on mine is a dark green which just looks like seriously crappy sewer water. I wouldn't have cared if they didn't point it out in their mouser video.

I got an email from Sideshow tonight if I wanted to get one of the international edition of the mouser since I have been one the waitlist since the day they went up. Did anyone get this as well.

I got an email from Sideshow tonight if I wanted to get one of the international edition of the mouser since I have been one the waitlist since the day they went up. Did anyone get this as well.

:horror Holy Cr#p!! Well done. You are getting it aren't you?!:wink1: You can't get these for anything under $200 delivered elsewhere. Maybe I should get on the waitlist aswell two would be nice :yess:

:duff No worries

By the way you bring back a lot of fond memories. I loved the 2099 series from marvel. It was so dark and gritty for its time. Spiderman and Punisher 2099 were my favourites, wish they ran for a lot longer than they did.

:horror Holy Cr#p!! Well done. You are getting it aren't you?!:wink1: You can't get these for anything under $200 delivered elsewhere. Maybe I should get on the waitlist aswell two would be nice :yess:

I actually already have two but three well thats even better. I emailed back within 15 minutes from my blackberry requesting one of them. I will let everyone know if I got one.

You will possibly own 3 of 250 mousers made!!!
:clap :clap :clap
Hats off to you sir :lol
I am officially jealous, just glad I got one now :wave

wait who's interested in buying a mouser? maybe i'll sell one of my two that i picked up.

It appears I've landed one of the international versions. Got the e-mail today that my order will be processed within 24hrs.

I would hope they just set aside some of the original ES for international but it is SSC so who knows.

Here is the verbage in the e-mail, and by the way it reads, it's a separate ES.

"In order to accommodate many of our customers outside of the United States, we will at times create a separate limited edition size available only to our International customers, these International pieces are the same to our domestic pieces but the artwork at the bottom of the base will state “International”.

I find it curious that they would offer an international product to domestic customers, but perhaps the International version wasn't as popular and the number of people on the waitlist is enough to make them available stateside.

No matter....

Back