TMNT Mouser Comiquette - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few quick pics of # 41.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I've got one for sale in the sales forum. Sorry to post unscrupulously in the main thread, but I need the funds back to spend at CV.

I truly regret having to ditch the Turtle line, but...

I received mines today as well, #27. Hey bro, does your shipper box look something like this, with two edition #'s and having the "2" marked off and re-written with a "1"?

View attachment 26793

I'm curious if all the shipping boxes look like that or if SS made a mistake on mines.

Thanks.

wow, actually no. mine is a regular box. it has a sideshow sticker wrap all around it.

it looks kind of small is it worth $100+?
I had to buy one off the bay and now have second thoughts

There were obviously two per original box, but when you get your exclusives at the show they are almost always not in an outer shipping box. Sideshow cleverly reused the original shipping boxes for us non attendees by changing the two to a one on each side of the shipper and filling the empty space with packing material.

Mine said 231-232, but of course I only received one Mouser.

I got #75. Pix later.

I'm really hoping this was worth $100. Seems awfully spendy for something so small. I guess I'll see for myself once I open it...

Can't wait to see some SDCC pix!

I think somebody at UPS stepped on my Mouser. I can see the foot print on the box. I hope it wasn't the "foot clan". hardy har har.

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

The Mouser isn't broken thankfully. The foot print was on the side where they put the packing paper, so the color box didn't get damaged at all either. I got #56.

Back