TMNT Mouser Comiquette - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
Revealed as the 2010 SDCC Exclusive.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=8422

mouser.jpg

got an attendee getting me it if i miss the non-attendee slot

attendees get about 75% of edition size

got a feeling the es will be around 200

so will the sdcc exclusives be shipped around the time of comic con
or is that when you pre order them i need to know because this is a must have for me

so will the sdcc exclusives be shipped around the time of comic con
or is that when you pre order them i need to know because this is a must have for me

Non-Attendee orders typically will ship close to the start of San Diego Comic-Con.

I don't have any of the turtles, but I always loved the mousers in the cartoon. Only problem if I get this I will most probably want to track down the turtles too.

I'm going to attempt to get a non-attendee version. I'm hoping that the chances of getting one will be fairly decent. I can't imagine someone picking up a mouser without the TMNT CQ's to go with it. How big do you all think it will be? Around 4-5 inches tall?

I love the TMNT, but I'm not so sure that I'll buy this one. If the price is low I might consider it, but right now I dont see that I need this in my collection.

Never saw this coming,but that shows that Sideshow are going to make more than just the 4 turtles,hopefully a Shredder and Splinter will be made later.

I have no interest in Mouser though.

I don't have any of the turtles, but I always loved the mousers in the cartoon. Only problem if I get this I will most probably want to track down the turtles too.

It's possible they will make the animated version (repaint) down the road to match the "cartoon turtles".

Back