TMNT Mouser Comiquette - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the verbage in the e-mail, and by the way it reads, it's a separate ES.

"In order to accommodate many of our customers outside of the United States, we will at times create a separate limited edition size available only to our International customers, these International pieces are the same to our domestic pieces but the artwork at the bottom of the base will state “International”.

I find it curious that they would offer an international product to domestic customers, but perhaps the International version wasn't as popular and the number of people on the waitlist is enough to make them available stateside.

No matter....

I am assuming that is what it is. I might jump on the wait list to see if I can score an international.

Quote: "In order to accommodate many of our customers outside of the United States, we will at times create a separate limited edition size available only to our International customers, these International pieces are the same to our domestic pieces but the artwork at the bottom of the base will state “International”. Quote:

:panic: What! International?!? I can't recall this on the base of my mouser. I'm in Australia but I can't recall that. You would think International would stick out badly enough for me to notice it. I really wish I could go home and check my mouser now:gah:

Have SS done this before? Anyone??
The only thing stopping me from joining you guys on the waitlist is I really wish you could turn the head to have it facing the opposite side. Two mousers looking in the same direction does not have much appeal to me.

All the same you guys who are getting them.......that's friggin awesome!!

so then is the first batch of mousers considered "ex" status and this second batch of mousers considered "reg" status?

I couldn't have it processed right away, so they offered me one from the second batch that will be availbel in a couple weeks, I think most on the waitlist will get one, with the popularity of the turtles why not produce more of these guys. I wouldn't mind a third in a few months.

Well I just pulled mine out of the box to check for the "international" marking. It's not on the base of the statue or on the box sooooo I don't really get it, I don't see the point of marking it "international". Does this help them determine which stock to ship?!? I would love to know what the edition size is now as surely they would have sold all of the original 250 but then again SS works in mysterious ways. If one of you guys can take a photo of it when you recieve it I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
so then is the first batch of mousers considered "ex" status and this second batch of mousers considered "reg" status?

Both are EXs, both are literally the same with the exception of the text on the base and ES(?).

I wonder if this is the new thing with SS... make more, just add the text "international" to items with low es and large WL?

what's to stop them from doing that to the other statues that have come out...possibly to the more valuable/grail statues?

what's to stop them from doing that to the other statues that have come out...possibly to the more valuable/grail statues?

Well they have changed the es number for the optuimus prime for 100 to 150 and required a $240 deposit. Hot toys is relaunching old stuff......

I have to say SS make it very confusing to be a collector which is probably the way they like it. They probably made 500 of these and we would be none the wiser. Believe It or Not?!?!?:google

Got the Mouser in last night. Didn't have time to take pics, but it's number 34/250 and it says "International Edition" in red on the bottom of the base.

Nice piece. I like it quite a bit.

I kind of want one, just as a nice desk piece. I don't have any of the Turtles, but this Mouser looks really sharp!

Got the Mouser in last night. Didn't have time to take pics, but it's number 34/250 and it says "International Edition" in red on the bottom of the base.

Nice piece. I like it quite a bit.

So they made another 250? Why not just give it the TMNT toon colors?

Here's a pic of the base. Sorry it's blurry, but you can see the ES on it. Also a pic of the whole gang.

I may get one once they start droppin off in price
(70s) on ebay. Wish the scale was a bit more accurate.

So they actually made 500 of these in the end. :pfft: That's pretty annoying after staying up until 3am to land one of these back when the con was on.

Well congrats to all of you that get to have one now and thanks for the pictures choopie!!

Last edited:
Anyone heard when SS plan to release the "international edition" of the Donatello Ex?? Better get my waitlist reservation in :blissy

Last edited:
Back