TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! All 4ex of the boys are on the shelf! Decided to display Raph without scroll...

all42.jpg

all41.jpg

Got a Leo today, and this shows up:

52383382.jpg

26914716.jpg

Looks like the shell painter dripped paint on his leg and tried to half-@$$ wipe it off. So disappointing.

Finally! All 4ex of the boys are on the shelf! Decided to display Raph without scroll...

all42.jpg

all41.jpg

Awesome pics!! I'm so jealous seeing them all together. Like Jay115 said, the side angle looks awesome. You should switch Leo and Mickey so that you Leo's hand doesn't cover up Mickey's face. Awesome set though!!!

Just got mine today :D
looks awesome together !!
Leo's base is pretty big compared to the others.

So some of you might remember me posting about having a problem with Leo's right hand not fitting in. I sent an e-mail to SS requesting a replacement on the 16th of December. I got an e-mail back saying they would send a replacement on the 6th of January. So on the 11th, almost a month after I first contacted them about the problem I got the package! I came home for work and busted it open. and what lay in front of me?

leonardage0.jpg

Well I figured why not make the best of a bad situation and at least have some fun with it. So I introduce....LEONARDAGE!

leonardage1.jpg

leonardage2.jpg
leonardage3.jpg

So some of you might remember me posting about having a problem with Leo's right hand not fitting in. I sent an e-mail to SS requesting a replacement on the 16th of December. I got an e-mail back saying they would send a replacement on the 6th of January. So on the 11th, almost a month after I first contacted them about the problem I got the package! I came home for work and busted it open. and what lay in front of me?

leonardage0.jpg

Well I figured why not make the best of a bad situation and at least have some fun with it. So I introduce....LEONARDAGE!

leonardage1.jpg

leonardage2.jpg
leonardage3.jpg

Lmfao. Woww Smh

here is my extremely crappy cell phone pic

ex or fail...i know, i know...blah, blah, blah...i prefer the red so bite me

2011-01-06171426.jpg

leonardage0.jpg

leonardage1.jpg

leonardage2.jpg
leonardage3.jpg

That is freaking awesome!!!!:goodpost:

all42.jpg

all41.jpg

EEEEEPPPPPIIIIIIICCCCC!!!!!! :yess: Looks fantastic, CONGRAT'S!

beautiful pics niennumb1...the lighting with the white background really makes em pop

Your signature is still my favorite pic of them all together though! I've been meaning to give you props on that for awhile now. Nice job!

Back