TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to bring up the necro thread, but does anyone know what leo is going for these days? particularly the ex? the prices ive seen have been all over the place. I'm trying to get an idea of what's a reasonable price to expect.

thanks

The Reg goes for about $350-$400. The Ex about $500 -$650+. The TMNT comiquettes are getting harder and harder to find now. Prices will continue to rise.

The Reg goes for about $350-$400. The Ex about $500 -$650+. The TMNT comiquettes are getting harder and harder to find now. Prices will continue to rise.

thanks. i suppose thats the same window to expect for all of them except don?

thanks. i suppose thats the same window to expect for all of them except don?

Don is the most popular and IMO the best sculpt. The reg is about $500-$600 easily and the EX over $800+.

Both Michael & Raphael reg is about $400+. The ex about $500-$650. If you can find them less then what I mentioned, grab it.

Oh by the way.....

:welcome1: To the forum :fireworks :fireworks

looks like i was aiming low :? i was guessing 300ish for the regs, 350-400's for the ex's.

looks like i should get while the gettings good.

and thanks for the warm welcome :)

looks like i was aiming low :? i was guessing 300ish for the regs, 350-400's for the ex's.

looks like i should get while the gettings good.

and thanks for the warm welcome :)

I just got Leo-Mickey EX at 350s each 2 months ago
but looking Don-Ralph at the same price are really really hard....:slap

Vs your estimate prices are way too high. everything except for don is in the 400 dollar range.

lol, see what im saying about the prices? :)

so is the consensus that 400 shipped is average?

I say just buy the Ex Turtles now when you have a chance before it get harder to complete getting all four in few years.

I can see why..ppl have more accidents breaking the Don comiquettes because they forget that Don is two parts when lifting,compared to the other TMNT which are attached to the base adding more to his rarity

The Donatello statue is attached to the base. I think the only removable part is his bo staff hand and the top of the head on the exclusive.

The Donatello statue is attached to the base. I think the only removable part is his bo staff hand and the top of the head on the exclusive.

No he has a detachable base bc I have the EX..and many times I almost made the mistake by just picking up the body only, which can cause the base to fall off

No he has a detachable base bc I have the EX..and many times I almost made the mistake by just picking up the body only, which can cause the base to fall off

Are you sure about this? I had an exclusive and a regular and both were attached to the base.

Back