TMNT Leonardo Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that is amazingly hilarious. My Carnage's arm, which I just go, doesn't fit so great, maybe that was meant for me...

Can't wait to get Leo, should process tomorrow.

I've recently had two people comment on my turtles: my fiance's friend who got visibly mad I didn't have leo with my other three. And my mom, who hates my collection, stopped by, and commented that she love the turtles so much she actually would display them in here house, and wanted a set. Leo can't get here soon enough! This set always seems to be everyone's favorite, glad I got them!

Finally got a Donny!!

168114_10150156828689768_548279767_8411070_7871986_n.jpg

And the whole gang!!
163656_10150156828649768_548279767_8411069_2437587_n.jpg

Favorite pieces of my collection, only complaint is I couldn't get them all EX (only mickey) and most people say why is Raph holding swords.......:slap

Hi Guys,

I created my first Youtube video. Take it easy on me as this was my first one. I really dig this turtle:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xI-T_L9lmdo" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Very nice video buddy,but they belong on the top shelf,not bottom...Coming from me who still has them in their boxes packed away :lol

Very nice video buddy,but they belong on the top shelf,not bottom...Coming from me who still has them in their boxes packed away :lol

haha. I actually did move them one higher. And I changed the positions a bit. I know have it Leo, Mikey, Donatello and Raph. I need to lower the shelf though as the WWF belts now have more room then the statues.

I actually have the hangers in a drawer somewhere, but prefer seeing the belts behind glass. If the need for space gets desperate enough I might hang them, but I am not there yet.

Oh ok,you are right though...they look better the way you display them.

Had my wait list convert a couple of days ago. I'll get it tomorrow. Funny thing is I never got the initial notice. I just got the second one about not responding so it's turning into an order. Good thing I actually want this piece because I'd be so pissed.

Oh ok,you are right though...they look better the way you display them.

OFF TOPIC...great sig.

"Come quietly, or there will be trouble."

Great video balsquat! Lookin great. Hopefully I'll have some pics up of my four soon.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Had my wait list convert a couple of days ago. I'll get it tomorrow. Funny thing is I never got the initial notice. I just got the second one about not responding so it's turning into an order. Good thing I actually want this piece because I'd be so pissed.

Congratz on the conversion. Will this be your first turtle or are you completing a collection?

Congratz on the conversion. Will this be your first turtle or are you completing a collection?

Completing the exclusive set. I was at work when it went up and completely forgot about it. I was bummed because it appeared Leonardo was never going to convert.

Back