TMNT 25th anni. figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVP99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Im not sure if this is the right place to post TMNT figures, but here it goes.....
The 25th anniversary Teenage Mutunt Ninja Turtles 1988 old skool figures brought back to life again!:banana:horror

208i915.jpg

9tmzxi.jpg

kyycw.jpg

Last edited:
heard bout these yesterday, i remember these when i was little. where you got them from?

There is supposed to be a 25th anniversary hardcover volume coming out with 1-11 and the first one shots reprinted in it. Heard any word on that yet? I would like to have that more than the figures.:chew

These are availabe at Target stores and their going out the door pretty fast.:horror

6i4imu.jpg

m7vzsw.jpg

2zsqkoj.jpg

xnywpl.jpg

Is it a target exclusive? Because I want a set and been searching around walmart and tru, hope I'm not wasting my time.

NOt sure if they are target Only but Wallmart Stopped selling TMNT stuff completely so you wont find them there

bought Rafael a couple weeks ago, might pick up a Leo. But I'll probably just end up buying the rest anyway:lol I was gonna pick up the Neca ones too, until I saw these & decided I'll just wait for them since I think they look better
eb7156d325f8795a3e938163bef08e0f8a19464.jpg

Ugh, I had managed to forget about these and now you bring them up again. I looked at Wal-Mart last week and couldn't find them. Odd thing is they hardly had any toy action figures at all. Anyway, I need to go to Target...

Wonder how much they were when they first came out. I'll bet half that price. But yeah, after the prices were used to paying for toys, I mean collectibles, its a steal.

Back