Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to this, BUT I hope the environments don't look too artificial due to overuse of CG. Also, I don't like how the Mad Hatter looks. I don't see the need for the white face paint.

Am really not too sure what to make of it really. The 2 Alice books are 2 of my favourites.

Think if this was made by a Bettlejuice era Tim Burton I'd be really excited about this, otherwise I haven't liked what he's done recently except The Corpse Bride.

That and his constant use of the same cast is getting incredibly tedious.

Am really not too sure what to make of it really. The 2 Alice books are 2 of my favourites.

Think if this was made by a Bettlejuice era Tim Burton I'd be really excited about this, otherwise I haven't liked what he's done recently except The Corpse Bride.

That and his constant use of the same cast is getting incredibly tedious.

His "wife" sure doesn't have to look far for work does she? :lol

I'm looking forward to this, BUT I hope the environments don't look too artificial due to overuse of CG. Also, I don't like how the Mad Hatter looks. I don't see the need for the white face paint.

Well, I'd imagine Wonderland will look pretty artificial no matter how it's done. I hate it when fantasy realms look like just anybody's backyard.

As for his wife getting work - at least she's a world class actress - not like his model first wife (girlfriend?) who couldn't act her way out of bag.

I like a lot of Burton's work, although he's more style over substance. I wasn't a fan of Big Fish, but everything else has been pretty decent.

Well, I'd imagine Wonderland will look pretty artificial no matter how it's done. I hate it when fantasy realms look like just anybody's backyard.

As for his wife getting work - at least she's a world class actress - not like his model first wife (girlfriend?) who couldn't act her way out of bag.

I like a lot of Burton's work, although he's more style over substance. I wasn't a fan of Big Fish, but everything else has been pretty decent.

:lecture Ditto.

I love Burton, his art is very much like my own... he has been a huge inspiration to me. And Helena can act, so that doesn't worry me.

And I'm glad to see Matt Lucas in something new, I loved him as Dongalor in Krod Mandoon... he was the best thing about the show.

I'm looking forward to this.

Burton isn't married to Carter. They do though have a son. He was never married to Lisa Marie either. His only marriage was to Lena Gieseke.

For those who don't remember this is Lisa Marie:

LisaMarie.jpg

She was in Planet of the Apes, Ed Wood, Mars Attacks and Sleepy Hollow.

Burton isn't married to Carter. They do though have a son. He was never married to Lisa Marie either. His only marriage was to Lena Gieseke.

For those who don't remember this is Lisa Marie:

LisaMarie.jpg

She was in Planet of the Apes, Ed Wood, Mars Attacks and Sleepy Hollow.

That's why I said "wife". If you've been together that long and have two kids, you're technically married. At least IMO.

Last edited:
Dark Shadows was first brought up in 2007, in July. I remember it very clearly because I almost passed out when I read it. ;)

Stop the Drama, Dave.Big Fish was a cute movie.

looks good....But I would have prefer a darker version...

Back