Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, though I love Charlie.

I prefer the gothic take of American McGee's Alice game.

I think I read back in 01 that they were planning on doing a movie of that starring Natalie Portman. Obviously it never happened.

New poster is out,
looks amazing!! Wow!!

aliceinwonderland-1.jpg

When I went to the theater this weekend there was a free magazine... and it had the above image, but it was one side of a 2 page wide image including Alice, the Mad Hatter (standing) and the Mad Hatter sitting at the table on the other side.

Yes, that was the one... looks pretty cool overall. Still worried I won't like it, but the visual aspect seems really awesome. Although Depp still looks odd to me, just don't dig that look for the Mad Hatter.

I think Depp looks fine as the Mad Hatter, Elijah Wood in drag?..nah!, they both share similar bone structure in the face, especially the jaw line and high cheek bones.

Burton has been hit or miss over the past 10 years so this could go either way. I'm really hard on Alice adaptations (this is my favorite story ever) so we'll see how this goes especially since i've never liked any live version of this story that has been filmed - they all get it wrong!

Back