Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the minority that liked Burton's CatCF. It was closer to the book than the Gene Wilder version and had that silly feel that Dahl books intended. Deep didn't play Wonka as I envisioned him but he certainly made it his own.

As for POTA well.....lets just say I loved the ending.

My wife is a huge Alice in Wonderland and Depp fan so by hook or by crook I'll be in line when this comes out.

hopefully not turn her into aurora snow!! :lol :lol :lol

(pic Xed so I dont get teh banned...)

But was this the reason Tylerd was banned? :lol

Also..I really dont like the Depp Hatter look at all....not...one...bit.

I am in the minority that liked Burton's CatCF. It was closer to the book than the Gene Wilder version and had that silly feel that Dahl books intended. Deep didn't play Wonka as I envisioned him but he certainly made it his own.

As for POTA well.....lets just say I loved the ending.

I liked that it ended, that was about it :lol

I honestly couldn't make it through CatCF... after like the 2nd Umpa Lumpa song I was done :lol

I know Burton's CCF was more accurate to the novel, but to me it lacked the humor of WWCF. I also always thought that while the first one had humor geared towards adults, Burton's always seemed like a kid's movie. It wasn't a bad film, just didn't stand up to the original.

madhatter.jpg

Fascinating that his eyes are yellow, mercury poisoning (which drove many a milliner mad) apparantly causes a yellowing/browning and clouding of the eyes. Obviously Burton has heard this and taken it to the extreme (as ever).

This would make a beautiful doll.

From what I've read the jury is still out on whether or not this pic is legit. It doesn't really do anything for me as a design.

I'm not 100% convinced this is legit. I'll wait until we get official word. I love Burton so I'm looking forward to this. Still not sold on the look, but not hating it either. It might just have to grow on me.

madhatter.jpg

Fascinating that his eyes are yellow, mercury poisoning (which drove many a milliner mad) apparantly causes a yellowing/browning and clouding of the eyes. Obviously Burton has heard this and taken it to the extreme (as ever).

This would make a beautiful doll.

Looks like Madona in the 80's.

Hahahah! Yes thats it! I knew he looked like something.

I dont know...something about this...isnt really Burtonesq. Its like way past Goth, and into drag territory....

I think the photograph leaves a lot to be desired, no doubt the devil will be in the detail in this costume.
But I think I know what i'm wearing on friday night now! (now where did I leave my bunny!)

Back