Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been awhile since my last update so here you go....enjoy.....

main change is 3A squares......:banana the little buggers are so cool and actually have alot of character.

Start off with Ironman

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Dutch and crew

predgang.jpg

Copperheads

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

squares.....

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

the DIY bambaboss

DSC_0093.jpg

and one of my favourites.....'feel the force'

vader.jpg

more 3A to come..........:banana:banana

Last edited:
WTF ??? , sweet jesus , the copperheads are beautiful and the 3A robots aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice man , very nice :monkey5

I f'n love 3a..i just wish they weren't so expensive!! Great Collection tho!! AWESOME!

it doesn't have to be expensive, you can get into the range of 1/12th scale bots ! the brambles comng out are still fully articulated and quite frankly pretty cool....:banana

DSC_0136.jpg

thanks for all the comments guys :D

That is one awesome collection Tigerfeet :)

I'm very interested in your custom humans from AVP, if possible would you mind taking a piccy of them to see them more clearly, they look cool,I've considered making a Weyland myself to go with my Scar figure,

Kindest regards
Tys

been moving alot of stuff around and consolidated the hot toys part of my collection........there are quite a few aliens lurking behind pred figures......:D

hottoys.jpg

boy its been an age since i did an update.:eek:

been moving alot of stuff around and consolidated the hot toys part of my collection........there are quite a few aliens lurking behind pred figures......:D

hottoys.jpg

boy its been an age since i did an update.:eek:

OMFG What a nice collection.
Do i see a custom blain there with your predator crew.

d-chaos correct a custom from the main man Les, he is also joined by a custom dillion although i need a musle body for him.

mishu2nite yeah my collection has shifted alot over the last 12 months from all things hot toys to 3A, there is alot of new 3A i have not shown here as well...looking forward to an exposion of wwrp figures in the collection.

I will still pick up the odd hot toys stuff though.

Back