Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
squares.....

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

the DIY bambaboss

DSC_0093.jpg

and one of my favourites.....'feel the force'

vader.jpg

more 3A to come..........:banana:banana

I just had to drool again for this.

:drool

haha thanks for that....need to update with some wwrp figure pictures......have a little army now..in the meantime a custom square i did...turned it into an iphone docking station.

DSC_0352.jpg

:chew:chew

DSC_0334.jpg

With all those predators, which one is your favorite, and if someone was going to buy there first one, which one would you recommend?

With all those predators, which one is your favorite, and if someone was going to buy there first one, which one would you recommend?

good question.....everyone has a different opinion but mine would be in order of purchase

predator 2 elder
predator 1
avp ancient (asia edition)
avp celtic
avp scar
predator 2 (normal and battle damaged)
wolf
avp elder
avp chopper
predator 2 lost

anyway more photos - first of the wwrp range, same as the 1/6th size for articulation but these are 1/12 -

wwrp1.jpg

then my wwr armstrong collection, on the 23rd of april the 1/12th versions are up for sale -

armstrongs1.jpg

Last edited:
anyway more photos - first of the wwrp range, same as the 1/6th size for articulation but these are 1/12 -

wwrp1.jpg

then my wwr armstrong collection, on the 23rd of april the 1/12th versions are up for sale -

armstrongs1.jpg

:drool:drool:drool

How come I haven't gotten my bertie in? :dunno

Bertie you say...........the 12DD's are excellent.....here is the full wwrp collection, although may not look it they are all in 1/12th scale.

allwwrp.jpg

this is of course before the arrival of the Large Martin's and Armstrongs !

been moving alot of stuff around and consolidated the hot toys part of my collection........there are quite a few aliens lurking behind pred figures......:D

hottoys.jpg

boy its been an age since i did an update.:eek:

Fantastic display of Hot Toys figures!! :clap I like the Predator masks at the corners there

Picked this baby up from Tigerfeet's
DSC03180.jpg

Bye the way nice office love the ThreeA stuff and thankyou for showing us your collection mate:clap

Back