Tiger stripe 1/6 sideshow wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet he's embarrassed. Lol so the figure has a newer body then the first one? One that is actually short and accurate.

Thanks for posting :hi5: I was looking for this earlier but didn't see it on their channel. Not sure why.

I really hate that they're cheapening out again with the stands by making them all black. It's so lazy of them to not put a graphic on there like they've done with their previous figures. It really breaks up the consistency when displaying IMO. It's little things like this that add up to making all their figures NOT a day one purchase. I need a coupon and free shipping before even considering these days.

The figure looks great but how many of us will be doing a TbLeague M34 body swap? I know I will.

If I were to body swap, I would go with the M30 b/c it's shorter but still pretty muscular.

I bet he's embarrassed. Lol so the figure has a newer body then the first one? One that is actually short and accurate.

Lol it's not the first time he's done something like this just not as obvious. During the Shadowland Daredevil figure reveal, he broke it in half but the suit is tight enough that when he bent it back into position, it was able to sit it upright. However, it is Sideshow's fault really. For the Daredevil body, it's torso is made up of layered pieces connected by ball joints that pop out easily. While I'm sure he could just pop it back in, it would be difficult to line that up without being able to see it, plus the pressure/embarrassment of being live and something just breaking like that yet you have to keep saying how awesome the thing is :lol I've swapped 2 Sideshow Daredevil figure bodies b/c of that terrible body.

As for the SS Wolverine body for the V2, it looks like the same as the first one to me.

Last edited:
Gipetto0812 : "If I were to body swap, I would go with the M30 b/c it's shorter but still pretty muscular".

I would agree on that body swap, but isn't the costume on this figure too bog because the body SS is using is a full 12" figure?

I did make custom using the M30 body but once I saw SS was making this figure I wanted to get it and make a taller Wolverine. Is this new SS version short like the comicbook? Appreciate the info.

The original Wolverine figure they made was in scale so he was shorter than 12" to reflect that Logan is 5'3" in the comics. I don't see that changing with this one.

It's pretty embarrassing that after the shoulder broke, they insisted it didn't. Guys, we have eyes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

The original Wolverine figure they made was in scale so he was shorter than 12" to reflect that Logan is 5'3" in the comics. I don't see that changing with this one.

Gipetto0812 : I would agree on that body swap, but isn't the costume on this figure too bog because the body SS is using is a full 12" figure? Is this new SS version short like the comicbook? Appreciate the info.

The original figure was listed at 11.75 inches, but that included the "ears" on his mask. I measured mine to the top of the head was a little over 11 and 1/8 inches.

So it wouldn't scale exactly to 5'3", more like 5'6" or 5'7". But placed beside more modern figs (which all seem to be slightly over scaled), looks pretty good.

Interestingly, on the product page for the new one, it is listed as 12 inches, again including the ears. But looks like the exact same body, so I would assume it's the same height.
I thought the final product looked very good. I was quite happy with the brown version, but I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on this one as well, maybe use some reward points.

The original figure was listed at 11.75 inches, but that included the "ears" on his mask. I measured mine to the top of the head was a little over 11 and 1/8 inches.

So it wouldn't scale exactly to 5'3", more like 5'6" or 5'7". But placed beside more modern figs (which all seem to be slightly over scaled), looks pretty good.

Interestingly, on the product page for the new one, it is listed as 12 inches, again including the ears. But looks like the exact same body, so I would assume it's the same height.
I thought the final product looked very good. I was quite happy with the brown version, but I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on this one as well, maybe use some reward points.

Yeah I found the same thing. See post below. Thanks buddy.

You may be right. I just check a review and even the first one was pretty close (about 1/2 an inch from 12" mark). Go to timeline 13:37 and you will see it for yourself. I think I could get away with a M34 body swap. Anyway, we'll see for sure when it gets here.

It's pretty embarrassing that after the shoulder broke, they insisted it didn't. Guys, we have eyes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Agreed. It is quite obvious it broke. Kind of obnoxious to not acknowledge it.

-James

I have the first one and love it
Looks like I?ll be buying this one too

Ordered, wished it came with the grimacing face

Attachments

• D9526FB4-C4BD-4C08-96B3-60DCB2A2FB2C.jpg
    D9526FB4-C4BD-4C08-96B3-60DCB2A2FB2C.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 383
Wow this one came out looking slick!! I really like the "12 ML Tiger stripe Wolverine, but this sideshow version also seems great!

Any updates on shipping times my payments been processing for a week should it really take this long?

Last month or so my last payment got pushed to December. Last payment was in November before.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Any updates on shipping times my payments been processing for a week should it really take this long?

Sideshow does this a lot. They usually start processing when the boat comes in lots of times. Seems to be nearly an automatic thing that happens. However, just about every time (especially more now with the pandemic), they get held at customs for a long time before they can be let loose to be delivered to Sideshows warehouse where they will then be shipped from to buyers. This tends to cause the longer processing time.

Sideshow does this a lot. They usually start processing when the boat comes in lots of times. Seems to be nearly an automatic thing that happens. However, just about every time (especially more now with the pandemic), they get held at customs for a long time before they can be let loose to be delivered to Sideshows warehouse where they will then be shipped from to buyers. This tends to cause the longer processing time.

We will see , thanks for clearing this up 👍

Back