Tiger stripe 1/6 sideshow wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6-B993-E67-CC97-4529-AC29-716889-EAB31-C.jpg

This looks really good to me. I have the normal DD figure by SS and am pleased with it. I don?t think I?ll collect all of these, but may get Wolvy and Magneto. Cyclops looks a little off to me for some reason. Not bad, but there?s something holding me back from really liking it.

I have the brown suit, and while I like the design better, this figure has much better tailoring and material. I'll probably try to use the body for a bash and part out the clothes or something.

They NEED an unmasked head. A nice Jim Lee or Marc Silvestri style unmasked head. I'd prefer a John Byrne head over all others, but that ship pretty much sailed with the last release.

A new unmasked sculpt should definitely have been included, as well as several faceplates like Hot Toys does for Batman.

I am surprised they didn?t include the unmasked sculpt from the first wolverine release. They are already including the body and arms it really wouldn?t be that hard to just include it. I am assuming I will be able to swap it in anyway, we will see when this releases.

Ya when the brown suit version was announced and previewed it showed multiple changeable faceplates, but then the production didn't have it. Guess it was too costly or there was some other issue. I wouldn't expect that with this version.

Did anyone else watch this today? The figure looks great but it looks like Guy Klender breaks the right shoulder swapping the arms.

Oh yeah he cracked the right shoulder right up the seam. Notice he never shows it from the right side again. He even pulls down the shoulder guards to cover it up.

The figure looks great but how many of us will be doing a TbLeague M34 body swap? I know I will.

In the YouTube chat I was like "Is the right shoulder gonna break like that on mine when I swap out the arms?" The Sideshow rep literally said "It's not broken, it's just split. "

Oh yeah he cracked the right shoulder right up the seam. Notice he never shows it from the right side again. He even pulls down the shoulder guards to cover it up.

The figure looks great but how many of us will be doing a TbLeague M34 body swap? I know I will.

Plus you'll add a little extra to make it look special.

I am taking off the costume to use on a Hugh Jackman custom. The head looks great and the body is amazing but the movies ruined me when it comes to the original short Wolverine. Mine has to be tall.

I used a Medicom suit on the Origins Logan with padding to make the thighs look bigger. This Sideshow suit will be a nice replacement and I will do some sewing to make the Medi version small enough for an X-23 bash

Back