THUNDERCATS from Hard Hero!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheetara is next. Rob Potts from Hard Hero said that the concept for the statue has been sent to WB for approval.

What's the ES?

Edit: Ok, I see it's TBA.

The ES only matters to me as far as deciding when to buy it.. it's probably pricey for a 1/8 sculpt, but I couldn't think of a better pose for Lion-O.

Last edited:
What's the ES?

Here ya go. Not totally clear but better than nothing-

You can now pre-order the Lion-O Statue at Hard Hero's website. Lion-O will be the first in a line of ThunderCats statues from Hard Hero Enterprises. The statue, which will measure approximately 14" tall, is sculpted by Paul Bennett and will be released in the first quarter of 2010. In addition, the website also states that 200 statues will be made, of which 100 will be signed by Paul Bennett. We are not exactly sure whether 200 statues will be made total or if that is the amount available for pre-order at the Hard Hero website. The AP (Artist Proof) limited edition is being priced at $215 while the regular limited edition version will cost $199. Hard Hero has also posted official photos of the statue, including a 360 degree movie.

Wow,
check this Customs out:

group.jpg

More here!!

i am still sad about them losing the marvel license. but the thundercats makes up for it a little bit. bring on pantrho

Back