ThunderCats Classics by Mattel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Pantro isn't as well made as Jackle Man or Lion-O but he still pretty good and definitely better QC than the MOTU Filmation figures .

Um, they said that things are close to finalized and we'll hear announcement at SDCC...more TCats are coming

Thats fantastic. Not really unexpected news, as they said they will have something to announce by Febuary (why wait with a negative announcement?). Did they say it in a private discussion or in an "official" announcement? I really cannot find anything regarding this... :dunno

Thats fantastic. Not really unexpected news, as they said they will have something to announce by Febuary (why wait with a negative announcement?). Did they say it in a private discussion or in an "official" announcement? I really cannot find anything regarding this... :dunno

toynewsi reported it

Great to read that more are coming.
I've found the last of the single figures, Mumm-Ra - now I have to chase the SDCC twins pack.

It's s nice range that deserves more releases.

Well that blows! If they could have just given us cheetara and tigra instead of freakin pumira and jackleman :rip

Well that's unfortunate. I'm relieved I didn't even bother collecting the line
and I suspect others will start unloading if they can't even finish the whole
squad.

Other than a few teasers last year was there anything new with Super 7 picking up the Tcats line

How is this shocking they dropped it :dunno

I still want that Mumm Ra. Wonder if there's any chance it'll be cheaper on the aftermarket now.

I still want that Mumm Ra. Wonder if there's any chance it'll be cheaper on the aftermarket now.

I bet it will be....and it is a really cool figure

@guyver1 we are disappointed because we had hope of actually getting the core team made

I had expected the line to continue but I'm not upset at this news.
I like the figures that I have in the range, and they fit in nicely (visually) with the SHF Turtles. That's a line I expected to hear more about before now, like their Shredder. Anyway. Glad I got the Thundercats when I did. Although not a complete line, still a nice lil display. And Mum Ra is just a superb figure in its own right

Back