Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics of my regular.
Arrived today! Awesome! :yess:

6195548691_fa1250ac19_z.jpg

6195544725_dd3c30d5d1_z.jpg

6195545657_400b934bfa_z.jpg

6195546511_5f90234f78_z.jpg

6195547917_3c6c2f1d93_z.jpg

6195547195_be64574227_z.jpg

#162 of 450

I love this statue. Wasn't sure at first but its an awesome piece. Waiting for Mumm-Ra now.

It looks like the blade of the sword is leaning to his left on all of the pieces shown here. It is actually the entire hilt and and blade. They are at a more downward angle than the handle, which is more straight up. On some it looks like it is about an inch and a half off at the tip of the blade if it were full scale.

I love the cartoon! The statues are looking ace but i hope they make a movie, as ive seen some concept artwork of the characters on the net and i'd love to see those as statues!

Thundercats Statues Sales Report Update

The ThunderCats Statues Sales Report has been updated with sales data through December 14. The report previously included only pieces from the Hard Hero Thundercats line, but with the release of the Lion-O Sideshow Statue, the report has been expanded to included sales for this new line. Here are a few notes from the latest update:
  • Although it hasn’t sold out yet on Sideshow’s web-site, the Thundercats Lion-O Mixed Media Statue by Pop Culture Shock has generated several sales over the past few months since its release. With an average sale of $304, buyers have been able to get an average of $50 off Sideshow’s $349 retail price.
  • There was also one sale of the Sideshow Exclusive Edition Lion-O Mixed Media Statue and at a sales price of $470, it was almost $100 above Sideshow’s retail price, where it’s still available.
  • Sales for Cheetara have also been steady with 3-4 sales per month. The average sales price has stayed in the high $130 range, but has been in a very wide range with a low of $99 and a high of $200.
  • Back to the Thundercats Hard Hero line, there were a series of sales for Artist Proof Editions that sold fairly well. AP Editions of Lion-O and Cheetara sold for $200 and a Bengali sold $240.
  • The regular editions of the Thundercats Hard Hero line continue to sell below retail. While recent sales gave only slight discounts for Cheetara and Bengali, the two latest sales for Tygra at $99 and $102 gave the buyers approximately 50% off the $199 MSRP.

For more details and to view the original auction associated with these sales, please visit the ThunderCats Statues Sales Report at MyAuctionReports.Com

---
Sideshow Collectibles and Bowen Statues Sales Report at https://www.myAuctionReports.Com
Like My Auction Reports on facebook!

Just opened up mine. Really love this piece, brought back childhood memories of the cartoon. He is quite heavy which i like but kind of too top heavy. Im afraid hes going to topple over. Bring on the rest of the gang!

According to Jerry on Statue Forums, Mumm-Ra is scheduled to arrive in SS's warehouse end of this week. I never got an arrival email or anything. That mean both the Ultron PF and this will be shipping right on top of each other.

Yup! 12 days. Can't wait for this one. I can't believe I ordered this 9 months ago.

What are they showing as shipping?

I dont think anything has cost this much to ship before so I want to know if its wrong...

They are asking for $31 to IL.

Sounds high.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Mumm Ra Statue - Sideshow Exclusive Version! This email is to notify you that this Thundercats collectible has arrived into our warehouse, and we are offering the opportunity to receive your item now!

If you would like to receive your shipment early, we can charge the balance of your order in full now! Please email your request directly to Jeff Dean at [email protected] and include the following in your email request:

Back