Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't noticed any real issues with mine either. Still have to test the lights and I'll snap some pics soon.

mine had a tear at the seam under his crotch

I didnt get the exclusive and dont know if it was worth the extra $

I got the regular for $286 shipped preorder

I am surprised and dissapointed it hasn't sold out I hope it will atleast hold its retail value

The light up eyes are TOTALLY WORTH the price increase.
Seriously the lights are really solid and bright. I recommend!

The light up eyes are TOTALLY WORTH the price increase.
Seriously the lights are really solid and bright. I recommend!

Does the Reg come with both swords too? I'd say it's worth picking up the EX, because not only do you get the light up eyes, you also get 2 light up swords.

I wonder why these arnt sold out. Not many were made of the EX and the regular. Thundercats are selling pretty well right now due to the new cartoon yet there isn't much chatter.

I hope the statue atleast will hold its value.

Its one of those things that are just going along quietly then BOOM it blows up. I think for Lion-O what will happen is once Mumm-Ra Hits, then Cheetara etc, people will start having completist envy and Lion-O will be sought out highly, I really do.

Im not going to go as far as to say Lion-O is my favorite statue I own (I just prefer Marvel as a property) but it's one of the nicest looking ones in my collection, the sculpt, the choice of color in the outfit, the pose, the size, it's just a very incredibly well done statue. Hope you're reading this Jerry, :clap

Maybe they are keeping it as backorder so gift cards cant be used or does that not matter

I have a feeling we'll see Lion-O sell out in the next 3-6mos. Remember, some of the early Marvel PF grails were still available for a few months to a year after they had been released. The Lurtz PF EX was still available for about a year after it was out and even hit GC eligible statue. Now everybody is clambering for those pieces and they're almost impossible to get. Will Lion-O be a grail?! I don't know, but I'm sure he'll sell out.

Yea it's very weird that this can't sold out quick, the best one I love from Jerry so far, I have ordered regular and ex , also yhr the regular for $286,
Hor- where u get yours?

Dcbservice - they mark everything down like 20-30% but only sell stuff from diamond/dc direct distributors (I think) and for some reason this statue was distributed by DC Direct. They normally dont sell sideshow statues. I bought my hot toys tumbler and dx figures in the past from them when they were dc direct releases but none of the new DX figures have been showing up.

Yea it's very weird that this can't sold out quick, the best one I love from Jerry so far, I have ordered regular and ex , also yhr the regular for $286,
Hor- where u get yours?

This is my first statue from PCS and I like it so much better than some of the Street Fighter PFs (unless Blanka comes out, I might be tempted). I saw the Reg Lion-O listed at DCBS, but had to pass since I had the EX on order from SSC (figured it wouldn't be worth it to drop more $$$ on another Lion-O, though the price was awesome).

DSC03992.jpg

DSC03991.jpg

DSC03988.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

DSC03993.jpg

grea job again from pop culture shock!i am thinking of buying liono..
looks really good in the photos..in ss site says backorder..does this means that they are checking inventory?

looks really good in the photos..in ss site says backorder..does this means that they are checking inventory?

What they mean is you can order one but they don't have any in-stock at the moment. They are waiting on the shipment to come in.

What they mean is you can order one but they don't have any in-stock at the moment. They are waiting on the shipment to come in.

thanks for the response!!!i am really on the fence..i want liono,but my wallet doesnt want to start a new line!

Usually, when SSC lists backorder, they are checking there remaining inventory and will be fulfilling Waitlists. The item generally is marked as Sold Out shortly after. Jump on the Waitlist soon or he'll be gone.

thanks for the response!!!i am really on the fence..i want liono,but my wallet doesnt want to start a new line!

The good thing about this line though, is that there aren't too many characters to choose from. Myself, I'll be done after Mumm-ra and Cheetara. If PCS scores a home-run with another core character, maybe I'll bite. Definitely no Wiley Cubs and probably no Tigra for me. The mutants on the other hand.........

Okay saw this at a local comic shop today and parts of it looks really good. I like the gems on his hand, sword hand and head sculpt are pretty good. What I didn't like about it is the base and Lion-o's boots. It look like it had a plastic feel to it.

Back