Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like i said, Jerry hasnt ruled out a possible chance of this line continueing in the future...I know Ink especially will be pinning his hopes on this one! :lol

:exactly: to be honest, I was waiting for this dude more so than Lion-O...maybe one day eh? :dunno:pray:

Yeah maybe. Ive seen fan reactions change minds before so you never know. I wish the Lion-O looked more like the the animated version too. That's really what made me skip on him. I loved the Mumm-Ra. The Cheetara looked horrible IMO but Tygra didn't look as bad as some made it seem. However a Panthro akin to the animated version would be super awesome!!!!

I like the Lion-o but i do wish they would have just copied his look straight from the cartoon

The Mumm-ra is great but the Mezco are good enough for me and cost next to nothing

I wish someone would make the full cast though in high quality it just isn't ever going to happen :monkey2

Don't remnd me please :( same here day one
Ok ima go cry myself to sleep now :(:::::::

Screenshots_2013-10-04-05-17-34.png

Had Lion-O but sold him and just keeping mumm-ra. Sorry that the line ended but wouldn't have bought any others myself

Had Lion-O but sold him and just keeping mumm-ra. Sorry that the line ended but wouldn't have bought any others myself

Not even Panthro? :dunno I was the opposite, got Lion-O and never bothered with Mumm-ra...actually would have prefferred a Mumm-ra statue before his ever-living transformation! :exactly:

lol theres something to be said for only collecting the goodies..i personally (and this is assuming they looked normal next to lion-o's huge size) wouldve got at least panthro, and then cheetarah n tygra if they looked good

Oh well I'm buying the mezco big figures. It's my only chance to get a decent classic cheetara and panthros.

Back