Statue Thundercats 1/4 Scale Statues by Popcultureshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know the other definite characters being made? Thanks! :)

Mumm-Ra has already been up for pre-order and should be released in a couple months. Cheetarah is supposed to be the next announced.

I'll get Cheetarah but I assume she will not be a big hit. Being a "chick" she has to have a low edition, alot lower then Lion-O & Mummra. Hopefully the line continues and Panthro & Tygra are made.

I'll get Cheetarah but I assume she will not be a big hit. Being a "chick" she has to have a low edition, alot lower then Lion-O & Mummra. Hopefully the line continues and Panthro & Tygra are made.

Actually, PCS has had success selling the "chick" statues and over at the other forum about statues, she is in high demand (she's high on my list of Thundercat characters I want). Plus, all of PCS' statues are, for the most part low ES.

I think Jerry could do a frigging awesome Kit and Kat (yes both in one statue because they are so much smaller) floating on their hoverboards!

I wouldn't want to see this one before any of the other key members though, Panthro, Tygra, Cheetarah etc.

Does anybody know the other definite characters being made? Thanks! :)

Mumm-Ra is next and then Cheetara who is supposed to be shown soon.

Jerry recently said something about two heroes then another villain.

Jerry has also mentioned/hinted at Slythe being one he is really looking forward to doing.

Mumm-Ra is next and then Cheetara who is supposed to be shown soon.

Jerry recently said something about two heroes then another villain.

Jerry has also mentioned/hinted at Slythe being one he is really looking forward to doing.

That is GREAT info! Thanks :yess:

I think Jerry could do a frigging awesome Kit and Kat (yes both in one statue because they are so much smaller) floating on their hoverboards!

I'd have to pass on Kat and Kit. Never really like those two, even if they were in cool poses floating on their hover-boards.

Back