Thrustmaster's Collection: 2PAC on p.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thrustmaster's Collection

bw1234567.png

Damn , that's impressive. :google

Great collection, that new headsculpt is fantastic, congrats!

thanks a lot man. and yes, for me it's the best headsculpt that is ever made.

Grats on Wayne. Looks amazing. Love the batman groupshot.

thanks buddy, thanks alot :)

the batman collection is superb. :clap

Thank you a lot :)

Pretty much this exactly :lecture

Your Nolan Batman display is insane, my friend :bow

Bro, thank you so much. Really appreciate it a lot. Your collection is and was always an inspiration. Loving your display too! :)

Damn , that's impressive. :google

thank you very much buddy!

Dang Man love the new pics. That Bruce Wayne is phenomenal. Love the pose and everything about it. Also, your Medix is unreal. That is by far the best DK figure of Batman. It is spot on. Beside the widening of the cowl mod, was that painted also? And if so, who painted it?

Last edited:

holyholyholy____!
Your best pics Arian, love each pictures!

But damn, that joker KNOW that wayne is batman! :p

That is a great collection of Batman figures. I really love the detail on that Bruce Wayne one though. He really stands out.

Dang Man love the new pics. That Bruce Wayne is phenomenal. Love the pose and everything about it. Also, your Medix is unreal. That is by far the best DK figure of Batman. It is spot on. Beside the widening of the cowl mod, was that painted also? And if so, who painted it?

Thanks buddy for your compliments :)
And yes, the medicom batman head got a repaint. eyes and mouthpiece. it was painted by rismo, but sadly he got retired. last year i wrote to him again for another work, but he told me that he won't do any more commissions and he's even out of this hobby. :(

too bad as he was one big talented guy.

holyholyholy____!
Your best pics Arian, love each pictures!

But damn, that joker KNOW that wayne is batman! :p

haha thank you SO much my friend :) I'm always trying to take shots and to learn from your shots. But there is no way that i will reach one day your quality! And yes, Joker have discovered the mystery :D Really need to use two rows, as it is too full now :p

Wow, incredible Bruce Wayne! Damn I need a Batman figure immediately:)

Teşekkür ederim :D

That is a great collection of Batman figures. I really love the detail on that Bruce Wayne one though. He really stands out.

Indeed, Adam really nailed it and it is unreal to look at. So much baleness in there.

And thanks guys so much for every comment. I really appreciate it :)

Damn fine pictures! That really is the prefect Wayne! :clap

I get a definite George W. vibe from it though, weird.

Thrustmaster's you have the best batman collection on here , :clap:thud::exactly:

Thanks buddy for your compliments :)
And yes, the medicom batman head got a repaint. eyes and mouthpiece. it was painted by rismo, but sadly he got retired. last year i wrote to him again for another work, but he told me that he won't do any more commissions and he's even out of this hobby. :(

too bad as he was one big talented guy.

Thx for the info friend. Arrggg...it sucks whenever we lose the most talented painters here. :gah:

I'm a big fan of boot25's work after getting a sculpt painted by him and now he is gone too. I've had Adam's unpainted sculpt for a while now, and the one that painted your Wayne doesnt take commissions anymore at the moment. :slap

Oh well, at least you're very fortunate to score these phenomenal work while they're still around. I really love your Medix cause his paintjob makes it look like there's a face underneath the cowl. It looks so real.

Damn fine pictures! That really is the prefect Wayne! :clap

I get a definite George W. vibe from it though, weird.

thank you bro and yeah, I have that feeling a bit too, but that's just because of the pictures. I think because of the eyes as they are too deep they are looking a bit small and that remembers a bit on bush. But in hand it looks nothing like bush, but only like bale :)

Thrustmaster's you have the best batman collection on here , :clap:thud::exactly:

oh man... thank you so much for this compliment, but seriously i don't deserve it. you have to look at intothevoids collection thread. THAT is a batman (nolan) collection :) But thanks so much.

ummmm Bruce looks real mate, great sculpt, futzing & posing

thank you kind sir :)

Thx for the info friend. Arrggg...it sucks whenever we lose the most talented painters here. :gah:

I'm a big fan of boot25's work after getting a sculpt painted by him and now he is gone too. I've had Adam's unpainted sculpt for a while now, and the one that painted your Wayne doesnt take commissions anymore at the moment. :slap

Oh well, at least you're very fortunate to score these phenomenal work while they're still around. I really love your Medix cause his paintjob makes it look like there's a face underneath the cowl. It looks so real.

i can feel you man and yeah, with those two i got very lucky i guess. i know when i asked rismo some years ago, he told me that he finished doing any commissions, but after begging him a lot he took my medi head as his last work, so i really got luck with that :D

But with john (boot25) i hadn't that much luck, as i never had any heads back from him. I've even sent him my modified batman begins head to repaint the mouthpiece etc, but he disappeared now for a long time, so my heads disappeared with him too. Really too bad, as he really was a talented man.

And as for denny, I'm sure that he will be open for some repaints in future. He and his team are currently too busy as they got some personal thing to clarify, but i guess next year or when their huge commission and sculpting projects are done, they will be open to do some more repaints. And I really recommend them, as their paintings are phenomenal. And thanks again so much for your comment!

What the flip!!

Insane pics bro :D

And thanks again for discovering the Medix golden formula

thanks man and no need to thank me buddy. :) It's an awesome piece and you really deserved it. You really have the best Nolan collection out there :)

I'm not a ps-pro, but tried to play a bit with a shot i've posted already:

tdk-poster.png

So awesome! :)
Continue the ps work buddy! Looks great! ^^

Combine Void and Thrustmaster's collections = Batman nirvana.

Are you guys getting the Keaton stuff?

Back