Thrustmaster's Collection: 2PAC on p.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thrustmaster's Collection

I am not sure if I have said this before, but very fantastic collection!!

You're collection is pure quality, Thrust! And I love that pose on Morpheus...I think I'm going to go repose mine right now :monkey3

Thanks a lot bro, now update your pics with him :wink1:

:lol

I am not sure if I have said this before, but very fantastic collection!!

I'm also not sure buddy, but thank you so much for your compliment. :)

Fantastic collection. The Hoticom DK is a classic.
Did u change the body of jack bauer?

Neo und Morpheus sehen super aus zusammen. :yess:
Wie sieht's mit deinem Lobby Neo aus, wie weit biste mit dem?

Vielen vielen Dank :) für meinen Lobby Neo habe ich persönlich alles bereit, warte aber, wie auch du, auf Sebs Gurte um ihm diese dann anzubringen. Auch warte ich auf einen Neo Kopf von ihm von der Gentle Giant Mini-Statue. Kanns kaum erwarten, aber man muss geduldig sein :D

Fantastic collection. The Hoticom DK is a classic.
Did u change the body of jack bauer?

Please don't call it Hoticom anymore :D
And yes, I've changed the body of Jack, I just couldn't make any shooting poses, but with the new one it works great.

bauer24.png

bauer24-2.png

bauer24-3.png

bauer24-4.png

bauer24-5.png

those pics are INSANCE

Thanks man! :hi5:

have to update my thread, as my batman collection has been updated too. i got recently the head from denny (iminime) back and it's bloody fantastic! :) And with Katos shirt and tie I'm drooling all over it :D

bw1.png

bw12.png

bw123.png

bw1234.png

bw12345.png

bw123456.png

bw1234567.png

That group shot is bloody fantastic! That Joker portrait is the best Ive ever seen. Congrats

have to update my thread, as my batman collection has been updated too. i got recently the head from denny (iminime) back and it's bloody fantastic! :) And with Katos shirt and tie I'm drooling all over it :D

bw1.png

Looks gorgeous! :)

:thud::thud::thud:

Wayne looks fantastic! Great shots Thrust.

thank you sir, much appreciated :)

That group shot is bloody fantastic! That Joker portrait is the best Ive ever seen. Congrats

Oh thank you and yes I love it. MRM did a fantastic job on these sculpts. :)

Looks gorgeous! :)

:thud::thud:

ha, thanks a lot my friend :D can't wait to see some of your goodies soon :wink1:

Best Wayne I've seen so far! The head, clothes, body proportions and pose look perfect together. :clap

Oh wow, thanks so much. But have you already seen Umairs pictures? Those are killer shots with a killer paintjob. :)

Und im Übrigen, wie steht es denn mit deinem Wayne? Schon entschieden wer deinen bemalen wird etc? Kann es kaum erwarten wie deine Version aussehen mag, denn deine Werke strahlen nur höchste Qualität aus :) Und vielen, vielen Dank für dein Kompliment!

Great collection, that new headsculpt is fantastic, congrats!

Oh wow, thanks so much. But have you already seen Umairs pictures? Those are killer shots with a killer paintjob. :)

Und im Übrigen, wie steht es denn mit deinem Wayne? Schon entschieden wer deinen bemalen wird etc? Kann es kaum erwarten wie deine Version aussehen mag, denn deine Werke strahlen nur höchste Qualität aus :) Und vielen, vielen Dank für dein Kompliment!

Yeah Void's is one of the greats as well. I'm not sure what body you are using, but the physique screams Bale IMO, and your suit is top notch as well.

Hab selber noch keine weiteren Pläne für meinen Wayne. Hab auch eigentlich kein Bedürfnis nen Wayne in Anzug zu haben, aber bei dem sculpt konnte ich nicht widerstehen. :lol Eigentlich ist mein Plan den Kopf selber anzumalen, aber dafür brauch ich definitiv noch mehr Übung. Vorerst bleibt er also weiterhin unbemalt auf Display.

Back