Thrustmaster's Collection: 2PAC on p.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thrustmaster's Collection

not much new stuff, exept of neo, but rotating some figures and took a shot of some of my figures

tcoll11.png

Cant take my eyes off that 'Hoticom' Bats even though Ive been looking at your other thread a couple of times for a few days now:slap:gah:

Awesome collection, bud:)

Always love your photos , amazing collection. I really want to display my figures altogether like that. One thing that drives me mad with detolfs is that they only allow a few figures per shelf.

not much new stuff, exept of neo, but rotating some figures and took a shot of some of my figures

tcoll11.png

Absolutely no words for your collection! Definately one of my favourite collections on here :thud:

This is what I call MUSEUM quality!

:)

You will be one of my inspiration for my set up buddy!

Haha, just noticed one of the endoskeletons is using a base from a McFarlane Terminator 3 figure! It works.

Very nice setup, well futzed, posed and modded figures.

edit- and that T-1000 donut head used to be mine. I like that its on display even though its not currently on a figure.

Cant take my eyes off that 'Hoticom' Bats even though Ive been looking at your other thread a couple of times for a few days now:slap:gah:

Awesome collection, bud

Thanks to my buddy kato for this more then beautiful title "hoticom" ^^. Thanks so much for your kind words my friend.

Always love your photos , amazing collection. I really want to display my figures altogether like that. One thing that drives me mad with detolfs is that they only allow a few figures per shelf.

Thanks buddy, and yes very true about the detolfs. They are not that expensive, but they are just too small. I would have wished that the cabinets would cost as much as the detolfs from Ikea.

As for my cabinet, i had also luck. My older brother collected a lot of 1/18 Ferraris and he displayed them in that cabinet. But then after he moved into another city, he hadn't room for that cabinet in his new home, so he gave it to me, and god bless, at that time i had my first 1/6 figure :D And yes, it was bought in Germany, and it wasn't that expensive at all, but it's now also almost 7 years ago. Don't know what they cost now and where to get them, as I haven't had an eye for them recently.

But I also remember my first figure, it was the Hot Toys TDK Batman V1. Some time I've lost one spike of a gauntlet, and as it was my very first hot toys, and i never ever spent SO much on a figure, i was so frustrated and mad about it and posted here on this board to see what i could do. And guess who was the one who helped me out? :wink1:
I don't know if you're remembering, but it was you who wrote me a pm and asked me just for my shipping address to send me a complete gauntlet from the figure for free.
I was literally shocked by your kindness and I have never forgotten it. :)

Absolutely no words for your collection! Definately one of my favourite collections on here :thud:

Oh wow, thanks a lot man for such kind words. You're really embarrassing me with your huge compliment!

This is what I call MUSEUM quality!

You will be one of my inspiration for my set up buddy!

Awh, buddy! Wait until you have your display ready with all your mind-blowing high quality figures, THAT will kick everythings ass out of here :D

Haha, just noticed one of the endoskeletons is using a base from a McFarlane Terminator 3 figure! It works.

Very nice setup, well futzed, posed and modded figures.

edit- and that T-1000 donut head used to be mine. I like that its on display even though its not currently on a figure.

Hehehehe, you're absolute right buddy, it is really the McFarlane base from a endo figure :D I loved the possibility of the BD HT Endo where you could put his leg a bit above, and with the normal HT stand it isn't possible, so i just put the McFarlane base on a HT stand and voila, it really works ^^

And yes, it is your T-1000 head :) It just looks TOO good to not show it. Plus i always change the head with the one on the figure. It gives me every time a feeling to have a new figure. So thanks a lot for that head, you were really that kind to part it with me, when Hot Toys announced their former "exclusive"-method.

Great set-up and great photography too. Planning on expanding this collection much?

Actually i have some more figures there, some Jokers and some custom-figures. But I'm planing to make some backgrounds for my cabinet first, just like the godfather background, and display then again all my figures. The Matrix line will be expanded (Neo lobby scene, Agent Smith and maybe some more figures) and some general customs will come like Denzels Training Day, Michael Corleone, etc.

So i hope to show some updates soon :)
Thanks again SO much for all your comments and compliments. I appreciate it very much!

You're collection is pure quality, Thrust! And I love that pose on Morpheus...I think I'm going to go repose mine right now :monkey3

:lol

Back