Thrustmaster's Collection: 2PAC on p.32

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thrustmaster's Collection

mhm, not sure yet. i am currently saving some money for some projects, so I'm quite out of money currently. but we'll see if i can get the keaton figure.

and again, some bruce wayne pictures. i just can't get enough of that headsculpt and painting:

bw3.png

bw1b.png

bw4.png

bw5.png

bw6.png

Last edited:

Man, your pics are starting to look like Neo's :D

Superb stuff!!

w000t :D That would be a huge compliment for me. He and his pictures were always an inspiration for me :)

And thanks buddy, can't wait to see more of your Medix :)

That Bruce Wayne is breathtaking.
Amazing pix thrust.
They do look much like Neo's.

His pics have been an inspiration for me as well.

I may have missed it, but is that the most recent hot toys Bale headsculpt or is that from the DX01?

John

Wow badass!
Is it your kitchen? :D

hahaha, nooo :p it was a plagiarism if i would choose shooting my pictures from the kitchen. :wink1:

it was in my room and on my desk :p

That Bruce Wayne is breathtaking.
Amazing pix thrust.
They do look much like Neo's.

His pics have been an inspiration for me as well.

thanks my friend a lot for your comment, as i've stated before, it's a huge compliment for me, when my pictures are remembering at nics pictures :)

I may have missed it, but is that the most recent hot toys Bale headsculpt or is that from the DX01?

John

i think you've missed it yes :p it's neither the hot toys bale nor the dx01. It's a custom headsculpt by the artist "Imaresqd1":
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89178

The best 1:6 sculptor for me! :)

and here a quick shot from my tdk batman, as i've cutted one tdk poster and put it on the background from my batman shelf:

thrust-medix.png

and played a bit around with this

tdk-thrust.png

Last edited:

Amazing Bruce Wayne and tdk. The custom bruce HS with great paint app look closer to bale than ht's.

thrust-medix.png

That is without a doubt the best representation of batman in 1/6 scale. :drool
I love the paintjob on the eyes cause it looks like makeup.
Damn that's such a masterpiece. Seriously, that looks real.

Amazing Bruce Wayne and tdk. The custom bruce HS with great paint app look closer to bale than ht's.

I'm leaning that way myself now. I still can't help thinking the eyes are too deep set but overall I think it does more right than the HT one.

Unbelievable

then look at your shelf and look what seb has done to your batman. then you know that you can believe it :D

This could be a promotional shot for the movie--- Phenomenal stuff. Love your pictures and your set-up. The lighting is also really awesome.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Yeesh...:thud:

That is 1/6 perfection. And beautiful pictures. End of story.

Awh, thanks man, it makes me really proud to read such comments from you!

____ing hell. :thud:

thanks bud :D

That is without a doubt the best representation of batman in 1/6 scale. :drool
I love the paintjob on the eyes cause it looks like makeup.
Damn that's such a masterpiece. Seriously, that looks real.

Thank you so much buddy for your comment. And yes, the headsculpt is by miles better then the hot toys one. I'm very excited to see what HT will do with their TDKR license and how much they will improve their batman.

I've changed the background for my batman shelf, and this is how it currently looks:

tdk1.png

tdk2.png

and again another shot of my medix:
tdk-batman.png

Back