Statue Thror. The King under the mountain. 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived today.
It's amazing,it's big and heavy.
But this is a amazing statue that is one of the best.

1z4bsz7.jpg

Nice photo, this statue looks amazing. Hope I can get one when the second batch is available to order!! :pray:

This one is so worth the money...factory paint is superb. size/weight is nice, subject and environment piece, jewel that you can bring to life. Compare this one to the other $250 dwarves. Weta = True Quality....just an awesome piece

This one is so worth the money...factory paint is superb. size/weight is nice, subject and environment piece, jewel that you can bring to life. Weta = True Quality....just an awesome piece

Agreed! It's a darn good piece. Weta is pretty darn awesome.

This piece is a $299 bargain compared to the other $250 dwarves. If there was one piece to represent the Third age pre Smaug/War of the Ring, This is the one piece

I love the smell of polystone in the afternoon.

#203 arrived in good shape. Lots of detail, great presence all around.
I was really impressed with Erebor on screen and the throne looks really good on this piece.
Can't wait to get Balrog later this month.

This was certainly a surprise hit from Weta. It's got everything you could possibly want in a statue. You could just have this and GG talking to Thror and it just screams Middle Earth representation

This was certainly a surprise hit from Weta. It's got everything you could possibly want in a statue. You could just have this and GG talking to Thror and it just screams Middle Earth representation

What's GG?

Back