Statue Thror. The King under the mountain. 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's GG?

Hahaha!!!! Gentle Giant.
The company that does not deliver on time.
Shows mini bust on shows and never release them.
Starts lines and than after a vieuw items suddenly stops.
Makes 20.000 Starwars troopers,100.000 Hans solo and Luke skywalkers.
I have most of there mini bust of Starwars,but I think it's over now.
The choices they make of witch figures they produce are so wurthles.

kbr5li.jpg

2jfn4m1.jpg

Some more pictures

Opened mine yesterday. Beautiful! This will be sought after down the line for sure.

I think it would be cool of them to do armored Thorin brooding on the broken throne to go with this. Erebor generations.

Close to trigger time on this. The only stopper on the horizon is Beorns house but definately want this!
And a Thorin on damaged throne would be a non interest for me as he has turned full a*** by then and I have no sympathy for him. Now a Thorin lying in state with Orcrist and the Arkenstone is a possible :wink1:

Close to trigger time on this. The only stopper on the horizon is Beorns house but definately want this!
And a Thorin on damaged throne would be a non interest for me as he has turned full a*** by then and I have no sympathy for him. Now a Thorin lying in state with Orcrist and the Arkenstone is a possible :wink1:

I have also been thinking about Thorin on broken throne statue. IMO characterwise that scumbag Thorin is as close to Thror as it gets :D
If you want a noble dwarf, go with Balin :lecture

Hey now, what's with all the hating on Thorin? It's called dragon sickness, y'all! :pfft:

Lol. He spends 90% of BotFA being a sullen dragon sick jerk so a statue of him from the movie ought to represent that. Though if they do armored azog with flail/mace, then Thorin from the battle scene would be acceptable.

Opened mine yesterday. Beautiful! This will be sought after down the line for sure.

I think it would be cool of them to do armored Thorin brooding on the broken throne to go with this. Erebor generations.

Hell yes. I want an armored dwarf so badly.

O yeah,the company that sells Marvel,but does not sent it outside USA and Canada.
Worthless......!
Hahaha!!!! Gentle Giant.
The company that does not deliver on time.
Shows mini bust on shows and never release them.
Starts lines and than after a vieuw items suddenly stops.
Makes 20.000 Starwars troopers,100.000 Hans solo and Luke skywalkers.
I have most of there mini bust of Starwars,but I think it's over now.
The choices they make of witch figures they produce are so wurthles.

I'm very tempted by this piece. I'm mostly a figure guy, but combined with the beautiful throne, I've contemplated getting this guy to go with (what I hope will be) an eventual collection of 1/6 Asmus Hobbit toys. As I'm not sure they'd ever make him as a figure, and certainly not with the throne. Should I jump on him quickly because of the Low Stock warning? Or does that just mean low stock in one particular place? I was unclear about that. Wish I'd gotten the $300 price.

The warehouse in UK is empty.
I think this is worth the money. Aswell a fine adding to the collection.
I was waiting on this one sinds the anouncement on SDCC Josh provided pictures.

I
I'm very tempted by this piece. I'm mostly a figure guy, but combined with the beautiful throne, I've contemplated getting this guy to go with (what I hope will be) an eventual collection of 1/6 Asmus Hobbit toys. As I'm not sure they'd ever make him as a figure, and certainly not with the throne. Should I jump on him quickly because of the Low Stock warning? Or does that just mean low stock in one particular place? I was unclear about that. Wish I'd gotten the $300 price.

This is showing low stock on the weta site so if you're wanting one, better order soon! Don't be a Ween and miss out! :lol

This piece is so worth the money...but I ain't buyin that they sold almost a 1000 of em... Nope...maybe by fall or in 2016, but no way in 2 months

I'm planning on buying this, the Erebor environment and the Erebor art print for a nice dwarven display. I didn't want to get any of the dwarves because I didn't care for them in the films, but since this guy had such little screen time and no dialogue, and looks awesome with his beard armor...I'm making an exception.

You must buy it if you like it.
Not because something has only 1000 pieces.

Now that it is finally warming up I can start to take pictures again. It was pretty cold here in Missouri so I didn't get any real chance to take pictures. Most of these came out ok. A few of them maybe a little more washed out than I'd like but not bad overall.

IMG_2738 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2746 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2754 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2757 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2767 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2771 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2781 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2781 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2786 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2792 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2802 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr

IMG_2810 by Elessar_TORn, on Flickr