Statue Thror. The King under the mountain. 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would expect at least one of the other SDCC items to go up for order soon.

Considering how popular the LOTR/Hobbit franchise is, I'm actually surprised that there aren't more such statues around, or more regular releases.

There have been quite a few over the years. Go check out the old SSW line to see all the statues and buses that were made. Wera is pacing things just fine allowing us to order without a totally dead wallet.

Wow the throne looks so impressive. It fully conveys the atmosphere in Erebor...I mean how massive and majestic the dwarves would design everything

It's pretty sweet. The way it's sculpted and the paint job on the one at SDCC was just really impressive. It looked and felt like you were standing in front of him in Erebor.

It's pretty sweet. The way it's sculpted and the paint job on the one at SDCC was just really impressive. It looked and felt like you were standing in front of him in Erebor.

Do you think it will sell out quickly? I really want it but my funds are limited right now because of Smaug and Sword of Samwise MC which gonna cost me around $1k together
I wonder if it will be on the primary market in lets say summer 15.

Well, Smaug's coming up for pre-order really soon so let's hope Thror's next.

Back