Stores that under-declare / under-value

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batvaleska

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi- sorry if this has been asked frequently but I couldn’t track down any info. Besides OneSixthKit, are there any good 1/6 stores that under-declare to avoid customs? Thanks

Toys wonderland and comic sanctorum . kghobby says''We are happy to follow your instructions regarding labeling, packing, declarations and invoices. Special requests can be made by explaining the situation using the online comments box during the checkout process.''

Toys wonderland and comic sanctorum . kghobby says''We are happy to follow your instructions regarding labeling, packing, declarations and invoices. Special requests can be made by explaining the situation using the online comments box during the checkout process.''
ahh thanks a lot! that’s a real help

Hi- sorry if this has been asked frequently but I couldn’t track down any info. Besides OneSixthKit, are there any good 1/6 stores that under-declare to avoid customs? Thanks
I don’t know about Norway, but in Belgium Customs can randomly ask you to send them a copy of the invoice, so they can check if the amount tallies with what is being declared on the shipment. They do it quite often, too.

I don’t know about Norway, but in Belgium Customs can randomly ask you to send them a copy of the invoice, so they can check if the amount tallies with what is being declared on the shipment. They do it quite often, too.
Aha, don’t worry, our customs are incompetent. Sometimes they just forget to tax you. I’m not particularly worried, especially with how I’ve been getting stuff under declared for 2 years now with no issue. Thanks for the concern, though :)

Aha, don’t worry, our customs are incompetent. Sometimes they just forget to tax you. I’m not particularly worried, especially with how I’ve been getting stuff under declared for 2 years now with no issue. Thanks for the concern, though :)
Lucky you then. Over here anything to do with taxes is the only thing that’s efficient.

hi, anyone tried Toys4kidults prices are good with included shipping ,just curious if anyone in the UK has been charged VAT 20% , their site is a little vague on this.

hi, anyone tried Toys4kidults prices are good with included shipping ,just curious if anyone in the UK has been charged VAT 20% , their site is a little vague on this.

Only ordered one thing from there but didn't need to pay any import tax

KGHobbies sent me InArt Premium Joker… declared value $18 USD… and Canadian Customs went ‘ok’

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
KGHobbies sent me InArt Premium Joker… declared value $18 USD… and Canadian Customs went ‘ok’
Pictures like these already crack me up. But how many $10HKD stamps are even on that bad boy, 134?!?

That’s $171USD according to google. Clearly just for the $18 worth of goods in there. I’m dying.

Back