Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You pay the full amount up front unfortunately.

Bleh, oh well, guess it's another retailer for me. I don't need the Arc Cannon that badly, one of my least favorite weapons. Hope the Ogre comes with the 40mil, and Stryder has the QuadRocket.

Broke the bank, but have ordered too. Got ED 209 coming and diecast Patriot next month, jeez :crying

I wish this was a Ingram, Scopedog or Lancelot because I'd have to cave then. My wallet is lucky I've never played Titanfall.

I've never played Titanfall either but just had to have this.
The engineering is unreal, and yes we may think the price high, but as said by another company (Big Chief studios) they would never be able to make something so complicated for such a low price.
Remember the official non articulated Titan started at £250 in the UK so this is really a snip at £260, with shipping included.

I've never played Titanfall either but just had to have this.
The engineering is unreal, and yes we may think the price high, but as said by another company (Big Chief studios) they would never be able to make something so complicated for such a low price.
Remember the official non articulated Titan started at £250 in the UK so this is really a snip at £260, with shipping included.

You gotta do yourself a favor and play Titanfall. It's a helluva game. Ordered the Atlas as well. Cannot wait.

I haven't played it either. If it had a solo player mode I'd do it.

Does anyone know how the materials will compare against the Limited Edition statue? I have the LE statue and I actually love it, just wondering how much more substantial, heavier, quality this piece will be vs that one? and the threezero store exclusive is only the extra titan gun right?

I'm sure the Materials will be better. First thing I said to my GF was that I was glad I didn't get end up getting the Collectors Edition statue, because I was about to. It looks really nice, but I'd rather be able to pose.

Oh and I ordered mine too! :)

Back